Tuesday 16 October 2007

Day devoted to preping for my SAS

It's been a busy day again! I finally had a free day and thought I best prep for my SAS this coming Saturday. I knew I had today and tomorrow somewhat free and took advantage of it! I didn't need to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off come Friday night...LOL
I'm almost done, one more card to go!

Tomorrow I hope to catch up on SCS Colour Challenge and get the Sketch Challenge done as well!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! They are calling for SNOW this weekend ...ugh!

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I hope your SAS goes well. Good for you for getting ahead.

Not snow....oh no! Lol!

Can't wait to see your challenge cards!

Anonymous said...

dont you love days like this ? I sure do .. getting ready for events is so much fun to me .. with so much excitement in the air .. Have tond of fun Girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer that you run around like a chicken with your head cut off - the after story will be a great one, I'm sure - ROTFL

Anonymous said...

Snow??? holy cow! I know what you mean about the chicken...hee hee..especially since I changed my name to "last minute angie".