Sunday 21 October 2007

MFT boxes and Jen's sketch

Hey girls!
Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend!
Yesterday I had my first Christmas SAS and it went very well! The girls finished their 10 cards in about 3 hours....we stop to eat and chat....stamp....eat...stamp some more! HAHA!
I'm off to curling in another 20 minutes but wanted to get my pics up here while blogger was being nice today.
This first box I made as a 2, 5, 7, 10 box. I cut it in half, then added a piece of acetate that was three inches tall and scored it at 2, 5, 7 and 10 as well. Not sure if I did it right but it looks okay I think? Brian bought me some Pink M & M's to put in it but then I realized they were peanuts...yucky! I'll stop at Walmart after curling to pick up the regular ones ;) I'm sure Brian won't have any issues eating the peanut ones...lol
This next tin is one of those tins from the $1 spot at Michael's. I had bought these probably a year ago now. Since I had my MFT Think Pink set out I thought I'd grab a pink one and dress it up a bit. I'll put a bag of Pink M & M's in this too!
On Friday night we went out to a local scrapbooking store to see if I could find the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Designer Paper. No luck....I did find this tree stamp though! Bonus! It's from Inkadinkado. It's hard to tell in the pic but I stamped it in Choc Chip craft ink and then embossed it with Clear EP.
THIS is Figgy Puddy DP on the card though! My wonderful husband checked out a couple other stores yesterday while I was at my SAS. He picked me up TWO packs of it! YAH!
This card was made with Jen from i{heart}2stamp's sketch. I think I may have flipped the DP. I really like it though! Thanks for another great sketch Jen!
Ok....I'm off to gather the curling stuff! See you all tomorrow!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, all your projects are always amazing! I love boxes and card.
Hugs and smiles

Lori said...

I love the box with the acetate! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

these are all wonderful!!! thx for playing!

2 Worlds said...

that was a clever box
I never find tins at that $1 spot.
lucky you

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, you are the most productive stamper I know! So many fabulous creations in such little time! The acetate on the 2-5-7-10 box is GENIUS!!! So creative!!! Your tin and challenge card are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful projects! I love that Think Pink set - it's sooo great! and your box is really pretty!

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are all amazing. I'm so enjoying your blog. :)

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
You did an awesome job on these projects, love the 2-4-6-8 box with the acetate, what a cool idea!

Your making me want to order some of these stamps!

Anonymous said...

That bag with the pink m&ms is a fantastic idea - and it's really cute too. Nice stuff as usual - glad the SAS went well....sounds like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Love the packages! I am SUCH a package girl and I'm freaking out over these! Great work! You are very inspiring and I love visiting you daily!*sorry I don't comment more!)

Courtney said...

I love the box! wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

I love your box with the acetate!! It's so unique and awesome! Your tin also turned out very nicely! Your card for Jen's sketch is beautiful !!!

I'm glad to hear your SAS went well, and hope things went well at the curling event!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh thee look so fun to make....Adorable!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

corinnesomerville said...

Dawn, these projects are amazing !!! I keep looking at Michael's to see if they are re-stocking this cute little boxes but apparently not :( Thanks for the instructions on how to do the acetate box...it's super cute!!!

have a great day my friend
Corinne

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing, love that clear box, gotta try that today!!! hey, I bought two packs of that same paper at the CK convention this weekend. (I took a Basic Grey class too.) Have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

Your rock'n GF!! Love Love Love your box sooo adorable .. I just think it is the cutest ..
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Sherry Cheever said...

Girl these are fabulous! WOW!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Love these containers! Everything you're making with the new set is terrific! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

They all look great!!! Love the pink boxes

Tracy.H said...

Your box is just too cute!! :0)

Dawn M said...

what great projects! I am going to check out more of your blog. the samples look great! thanks for playing.