Wednesday 24 October 2007

A couple of Sketches

Oh my goodness! The weather here today is BEAUTIFUL!!!! It's in the 20's C or 70's F! YAH!
Tomorrow will be another story....lol So today I'm heading out to rake the front yard and clean up all the garbage that my wonderful hedge seems to collect! Looks so trashy!
This card below is for todays Sketch Challenge 147 on SCS. I REALLY like this new Designer Paper from Basic Grey called Figgy Pudding. So pretty!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Great Impressions and Many Merry Messages
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Choc Chip, WW and BG Figgy Pudding DP
Inks: Stazon and Choc Chip Craft
Accessories: Choc Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Prisma Pencils and Gamsol, Clear EP
Since I had the papers out I thought I'd just use them again for the next sketch challenge that I found. It is on Carla's blog Moralia's. Be sure to check it out and see what you could win!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Choc Chip, WW and BG Figgy Pudding DP
Inks: Cool Caribbean and Choc Chip
Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds, Snow Flake Punch, Word Window Punch, Misc Snowflake brads, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I'm loving this new paper. Your cards are so adorable. :)

Nancy Riley said...

Love the "Tiffany Box" blue for the holidays! Those snowflake brads are so FUN! These cards are awesome ... I love everything you do!

Anonymous said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful. What is so strange is that last night I was thinking about those colors... and it is today's challenge colors. Spooky huh?


Sandra

Rose Ann said...

Your reindeer are sooo adorable, Dawn, and I love your beautiful Christmas tree card!!! Both are so nice, and such pretty colors!!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, can see why you are in love with that paper. Those reindeer are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn!!! You never fail to please! YUM!! :) Thanks for trying out my sketch challenge!!

Tracy.H said...

It was such a beautiful day here in Calgary too!! But it is already starting to change...they are saying snow tomorrow!!!

Love these cards! Great job! :0)

Maria said...

Wow. . love both cards! I really love the pattern papers and the layout is great! Great color combo too!

Wonderful job!

Maria

Unknown said...

Love both your cards but when havent I liked anything you have done?!! You do great work and inspire me to try my challenges! Some day (haha)when all my kids are in school maybe I will get to stamp more!!TFS

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love the paper and what you did with it!!!!! I'm going to have to get me some of this!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my your cards are Just BEAUTIFUL... Love both of them ..
xoxox
Dawn griffith

corinnesomerville said...

These reindeer are just too cute !! Great cards....I love 'em both !!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, both cards are awesome. I LOVE the color combo on both cards. Those reindeers are too cute.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what a sketch is or means, but I really like these cards - the first one especially. Love Christmas cards that aren't the classic red and green....; nice job!

Theresa said...

The cards you created with that Figgy Pudding are AWESOME!!! It is the best!