Monday 15 October 2007

A sketch and a gift bag

Oh my what a day! I was able to get into the dentist to get my tooth looked at. Well as it turns out the one that I THOUGHT had the problem didn't BUT I did have other issues...haha
I got two fillings and still need to go back for a cleaning and full exam next week! I hate the dentist!
This first card is a sketch from Angelosity. Be sure to check out her daily sketches she has going on, this one is sketch #9. It's a nice clean sketch! I used Boatload of Love with Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Confetti White and a little bit of Crate Paper DP.
I have made a couple of these bags before but Lisa over at Splendiferous Creations did a bag that was 3 x 3. This is a perfect little gift for a hostess! I have an order to deliver to a teacher who is having a baby so I thought I would drop this little bag with the three little cards to her as well! Sure hope she likes it!


I'm off to our second BPA meeting in a bit! I'd like to try and keep it to an hour or less. That's my goal anyway!!
Have a GREAT night!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Love it!

Rose Ann said...

Your card for Angel's sketch is so cute, and your coloring looks great! I love the designer paper you used!

Wow...your Wild about you bag and cards are so adorable!! Of course she's going to love these! Wonderful, Dawn!!

Alhambra Club said...

Your bag is adorable, so cute, your card is great, love the soft colors you used.

Lisa Somerville said...

Dawn you 3x3 bag is adorable - what a great baby gift!

Nancy Riley said...

These are adorable, Dawn!

Anonymous said...

OH Dawn your Boat card is adorable and I love your bag with cards.. Just perfect for a gift.. she will love it.. and who ever else you give one too ..
sooo awesome ..
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Angel said...

Wowsers... I love your bag and little cards. Adorable! And your card for my sketch.... perfect! thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, all of these are sooo cute!! Love those colors!! Sorry to hear about the dental stuff, I hate going too! Have a good day!

corinnesomerville said...

How adorable is this !!!! You need to lay down and have a nap now....before all that creativity ends up hurting you....hehehe

Have a great one my friend
Corinne

Anonymous said...

She will absolutely love it. This is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Your bag is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!TFS

Michele Kovack said...

Awwwww so sweet!

Deb said...

Your bag and cards are so sweet I am sure she will love them!

Theresa said...

What's not to like?!?!?! That little bag is so great!

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE this bag-Oh SOOOOOOOOOOO Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know I feel your PAIN about the dentist!!!
YIKES!!

Anonymous said...

The friend-ship is so cute...love how the little sayings show a graphic that's a play on words....cute...; and that bag and that other orange one you made not too long ago are such a neat idea!

Anonymous said...

This set is sooo cute! Love the colors too!