Wednesday 24 October 2007

I was tagged...

I’ve been tagged by Carla at Moralia's!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
You can see her gorgeous blog here: http://moralia.wordpress.com/

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
1. I never leave the house without mascara on!
2. I'm superstitious about sports and need to wear a jersey or shirt for whomever I am cheering for!
3. I scream at the tv during hockey or racing! YES, they can hear me ;)
4. I had a bird named FONZIE...lol...come on don't tell me you didn't like Happy Days?!
5. I don't like chocolate very much.
6. I don't usually answer the phone during a game or race...that's what intermissions or cautions are for!
7. I gave my sister a black eye once ;) sorry Jen!


3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Hmmmm…. I am going to tag:
1. Nancy from iSTAMP
2. Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
3. Angie from Chic 'n Scratch
4. Christina from Flowers and Ink
5. Lori from Inking Aloud
6. Rose Ann from Paper Delightz
7. Julie from Stampin' With Julie

4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Got your tag, Dawn! Thanks for thinkin' of me! You don't like chocolate? Never heard of such a thing! I loved Fonzie ... way back when!

Rose Ann said...

Interesting stuff, Dawn. Good to know you better! And thanks for the tag. I've played a couple of times, and will see if I can dig 'em up. If I can think of seven more...I will see about posting. ;)

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag Dawn!! Looks like - if I can think of 7 interesting facts! LOL! :)

Unknown said...

oops forgot the word "fun" in there . . gotta slow down! :)

Anonymous said...

Love them, love the colors.

Yes, warm weather in the afternoon...22C & than boom 10PM last night...it's snowing, well here in Calgary anywoo! Isn't Alberta wonderful?