Wednesday 3 October 2007

RAK and SC144

LOOK what I got today!!! A RAK from Dawn Griffith! It's sooooooo sparkly....LOVE it girl! Thanks so much for this wonderful card! Be sure to check out Dawn's blog HERE. She always has so many great things on there!
I had some time this afternoon to work on todays SC144. It's a great sketch! One that I will use again and again!! I know I've used these colours before and there is something about Wild Wasabi, Real Red and So Saffron together! I think they look so nice....don't you?!
This card was made with some scraps of Basic Grey DP that were in my drawer. I wanted to use a Santa stamp that a friend gave me last year but I can't find it. I NEED to clean up my stamp area....it's in there SOMEWHERE!



I am running out the door to the grocery store so this had to be a quick post! Sorry for no supplies listed but if you want to know something...just holler at me!

17 comments:

Corie said...

WOW love both of the holiday cards -- so FANTASTIC, and a RAK from Dawn to boot -- you are a lucky lady.

Alhambra Club said...

Your cards are great, love them, the RAK card is lovely

Theresa said...

All three are wonderful! So great to receive such a beautiful treat!

Anonymous said...

Lucky You!!! Love all the cards you have posted here!

Deborah said...

Wonderful cards! Lov ethe RAK card! Deb

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Dawn! All these cards are GREAT! I especially like your Merry & Bright card ... love the non-traditional holiday colors! It's adorable!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Great cards!! I love the colors and stamps you used! I agree, it's a great sketch -- now if I could just get around to playing with it! :)

Alex said...

Your holiday cards are fantastic Dawn - and lucky you, a RAK from the other Dawn *wink* - she does fabulous work - as do you!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

OH girlie .. You know how much I love glitter and the Irr. ice really makes this card sparkle .. So happy it arrived safe and sound .. But really thank you girlie for being such a dear sweet friend .. your the BEST!!! and hey your cards ROCK today .. Happy stampin girlie ..
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Becky G said...

Wow! Love your Christmas cards. Those images are just too cute. Love the RAK from Dawn. You are a lucky lady!!

Have a great day!

Rose Ann said...

Dawn's card is so pretty! Lucky you! ;)

I love your Merry & Bright card! Those colors are really nice together, and I love those cute images! I love that BasicGrey paper with your little Christmas trees as well. So pretty!

My Paper World said...

Great cards and I love your rak card too. The colours look fab! and I know just what you mean about needing to tidy up, to find stuff!
That happens to me all the time!xx

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! I don't know how you do it making multiple cards for lots of challenges and one more beautiful then the next!
Gorgeous!!!
Dawns RAK is gorgeous as well!

Deb said...

Your Christmas cards are so beautiful, I love them. Great RAK too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, all these cards Rock!!!! How did I miss them yesterday? I love that Stampendous stamp, I may have to break down and get it!!

Renée said...

Totally love the Christmas cards! Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT Christmas cards - love the background on that second one!