Wednesday 17 October 2007

SCS Sketch Challenge

Today was a GREAT day!
I got all my cardstock cut for my SAS this weekend. All I have to do now is type up instructions for each card. That will take only a few moments compared to the other prep work...lol
I was able to get the SCS Sketch Challenge done this afternoon. It's a nice easy sketch!
As I stated before, I need to make at least one Christmas card each day so I have enough to mail out or hand out to friends. I did use glitter on the star and the whole outside of the tree but it's hard to see in the pic...sorry!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy and Circle of Friendship
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, WW and Wintergreen DP
Inks: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1"and 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Artichoke Grosgrain, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, 2way glue pen and Glitter
I have a really good friend who loves these Stamping Bellas but doesn't stamp....haha!
So I made this card for her. Sure hope she likes it! The Designer Paper is from a stack that my neighbour found for me....there are some really pretty papers in it ;)
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bella
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Choc Chip, Shimmery White and Misc DP
Inks: Black, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Choc Grosgrain, Prima flowers and Misc Flower Brads

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good. I love both cards! I need to get back in the swing of things! I will stamp tomorrow for sure!!! (I have been telling myself that since Monday, LOL)
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, girlfriend. I really love the Season of Joy card!! Good luck with your SAS!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your Christmas Card, the tree and paper are great. Your Bella card is wonderful sure your friend iwll love it.

Unknown said...

Love your cards!!I just got into Bellas and I just bought more. "HI my name is Dawn and I am a stampaholic". Maybe we could swap some Bella images sometime?!TFS

Tracy.H said...

Great cards! Love the bella...I might have to get that corner punch. :0)

Rose Ann said...

Your Christmas card is sooo pretty, Dawn! I love all of those papers, and you made that sketch look REAL good! Your Bella card is adorable too! Your friend is sure to love it!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are sooo darling girlie . Just love the Season of Joy card .. and those colors ROCK!!! love everything about it .. Have fun at your event girlie .. Cant wait to hear all about it ..
Hugs to you girlie
Dawn Griffith

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love these....ok....share the talent!!!! *smile*

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT cards, Dawn ... especially the Season of Joy card! Awesome!

corinnesomerville said...

I have tried so hard not to buy another stamp set but I think you're card has put me over the edge and "season of joy" will be on my next order :)

Have a great day my friend
Corinne

2 Worlds said...

I would never thought of this combo of colors

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!! Gorgeous.. that Xmas card is gorgeous, Dawn!!! :) I'll be scrapping like a madwoman in November making xmas cards i'm sure.. I have a good 100 to make as I make for my Gma's and mom! EEK!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

ACK! It's my FAVORITE artichoke color again - ROTFL. Actually, on this card, it's not so bad....heh. LOVE the brunette with the purse....nice color combos too - that orange and brown with some pink.