Tuesday 9 October 2007

A couple of pics of Chloe




Today was not a stampin' day for me :(

I spent all of it at the school getting things in order for our next Parent Meeting next week. Then the Special Pizza Lunch we put on for the kids every couple of months. Whenever I think it's just going to be a couple hour job, it turns out to be so much more....LOL

So I don't have any new crafting things to share today. I will, however, share some pictures I snapped of Chloe last week.

We wanted to get a few pictures together so I could scrapbook something for my parents. They both celebrate their 60th birthdays soon.

Since we can't be together(they live in Ontario, we live in Alberta) I thought it would be nice to send something to remind them of their granddaughter!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have something new to share with you all tomorrow!


Have a FANTASTIC evening!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, your daughter is so pretty!! What a beautiful backdrop for pictures...so nice and green! I'm so jealous! :-)

Alex said...

She is adorable Dawn - and gonna be a heartbreaker!! Thanks for sharing, she is precious! No stampin time for me either - everything is in boxes, LOL!!! I did leave a FEW things out though, just in case I might have a few minutes to throw something together *wink*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh - LOVE the pictures - love her cute jacket too - thanks for sharing - adorable!

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, Chloe is such a doll! Love her big brown eyes! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Chloe is soooo Beautiful ... Just like her momma .. Look at those big doey Brown eyes .. Your gonna have a hard time keeping boys away girlie .. he is such a cutie pie ...
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful daughter with us today ..
Hugs to you girlie and little girlie ( wink wink)
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Her beautiful eyes sparkle!! Have a good day!

Alhambra Club said...

Your daughter is adorable, great pictures sure your parents will love them.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Chloe is beautiful! She looks like her Mom! :)

Nancy said...

You sound as busy at the kids' school as I was a few years back! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She looks just like you except with brown hair! She is too cute! Thanks for sharing your daughter and all your beautiful work. Angie Juda referered me to your blog.

sandra

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness you can tell she is your daughter!! Very pretty just like her mom! TFS

corinnesomerville said...

Ohhhhh....she's so sweet !! Somedays it's okay not to stamp and spend that extra time lovin' up our loved ones !!

Have a great day
Corinne

Anonymous said...

You know, the more I look at Chloe Mae, the more I think she has your eyes. I've always thought she looked like Brian - but I think she's got your eyes.

Tracy.H said...

What a cutie! Love that last pic!! :0)

Rose Ann said...

I don't know how I missed these pictures of Chloe, but I did! What a beautiful young lady you have there! She looks so much like her Mom. ;)