Sunday 7 October 2007

Blog Challenges

You should be at my house right now! Oh does it smell good in here! Got my scalloped potatoes and ham cooking in the oven....YUMMY! I can't wait for dinner today!
This year we decided not to cook a turkey for our Thanksgiving dinner since it was just the three of us. We'll have turkey for Christmas instead.
Onto my cards....
This first one was made for Sherry and Jeanne's Just Because We Wanna Challenge. You were to use CRITTERS! I love these zoofari animals!
This next one was made for Jen70's challenge. You were to use TWO or more Designer Papers. This was the first time I have used Boat Loads of Love! So fun when you ink something for the first time! I made another one for her challenge but can't post it....it's going to be mailed to a friend this week and I don't want her to see it ;) Trust me...it's cute too! LOL
I sooooooooo love these bees! Aren't they adorable!?! I don't like REAL bees mind you, but these are cute! This card is for Lauren's Saturday Sketch. I stuck my center panel on a little high so I didn't have room to stamp any sentiment on the Rose Red Panel....oops!
Finally I got to do Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! Whew! I've been trying to do it since Friday....LOL!
I'm into these colours this weekend....this Cutie Pie DP is awesome! I forgot to order some when I did my last order....darn!
I don't have time to list all the details for each card. If you would like to know something, just ask! I'll definitely share!
I'm off to check my dinner and then settle in to finish watching the race!
Have a GREAT day!

14 comments:

Lori said...

Love them all--they're so bright and cheerful, especially the Stem Silhouettes one. I always use muted colors with that set, but after seeing this one, I'll have to try one with brighter colors.

Rose Ann said...

Wow, Dawn...you are stampin' up a storm of awesome cards!!! They all are so awesome, and you are so good to keep up with the challenges! (I wish I could do more).

Your dinner sounds lovely. Enjoy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn!
Love your flowers, too!
Happy Thanksgiving day to you and your family!
Hugs and smiles

Deb said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you are having a fantastic weekend! You have been busy with these cards and each one looks like it must have taken so long to put together, they are all beautiful, I love the last one especially. You made a great job with Beate's sketch and I love those papers too!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Well someone has been busy!! All your cards came out fabulous!! Love the variety of colors and designs.

The flowers on the side is really pertty too.

Marlou McAlees said...

you made really beautiful cards here :)

Alex said...

Dawn, all of these are adorable!! I can't believe how much you have been stampin' girl - I am soo jealous!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and enjoy that yummy dinner! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, you have some great cards there and covered some great challenges, enjoy the ham.

Anonymous said...

I love that little boat - that is adorable...and the bees again - they are too cute...and that last card is really sweet as well. A GREAT race day indeed (better for you than I though - heh).

Andrea, said...

These cards are fab, I love the papers you have used and th stamps are so sweet

Anonymous said...

So did you over eat girlie .. as we all do on Thanksgiving .. Sounds sooo yummy.. Hope your day was wonderful .. Your cards are fabulous .. I just got my boatloads of love on Friday can't wait to use it ..
Thank you for the insp.
Love ya
Dawn Griffith

Sherry Cheever said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday and enjoyed the race. I know it was a very exciting finish. All of your cards are fabulous!

Christina Fischer said...

Geez girlie, you've been busy!! I didn't have ANY time to stamp this weekend -- I'm envious! All your cards are terrific!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I still have to wait a month for my Thanksgiving dinner! :)

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, we need to give you a new name...Like the "Challenge Queen" or something...wink * wink*
All your cards are beautiful!