Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween and SC148

First thing I want to say today is HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister JENNIFER! Hope that your day is extra special!
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be glad when this day is over. I love Halloween but I dread going out Trick or Treating! It's always so chilly here. One BONUS this year....we have NO SNOW!! YAH! So I'll bundle up, take myself a hot chocolate and head out around 6 pm...done and home by 7...rofl!
Today on SCS is the Sketch Challenge! I LOVE this day the most! This is a nice, clean, simple design! Great for everyday cards that you need to whip up in a hurry ;)
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, WW and Cutie Pie DP
Inks: So Saffron, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
I loved this snowman set from last years hostess level 1! I have used this stamp many many times in the last year! This ribbon is from Martha Stewart...it's so pretty! Easy to work with too!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: The World Over
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Confetti White and PebblesInc DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Real Red, Summer Sun, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa and Bashful Blue
Accessories: AquaPainters, Dimensionals, Marth Stewart Ribbon-Cloud

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN! Be safe!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are both very cute but I really love the snowman card. I love snowmen but I hate snow. Go figure, since you never know when or for how long michigan will have snow!!Have a great time trick or treating. I am lucky this year, its my turn to pass out candy
!!TFS

Anonymous said...

NOTE to myself : BUY this set "Priceless " I just love what your doing with this set girlie .. FABULOUS!!!

Renée said...

These are both fabulous cards! I love what you've done with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

So that's what a card whipped up in a hurry looks like, eh? Now I'll know what to look for if you send me one - ha ha.
Halloween is here - yippeeeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, two very cute cards...happy birthday to your sister and happy halloween!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this set and what you did with it!!!! Yeah...Halloween is over!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

another fantastic card, dawn !!!!
I have this set and never use or mounted it. now i think i have a reason to.
chat

Rose Ann said...

Love your cards! Your Priceless butterflies look so nice with that paper, and I love your snowmen as well! Sooo cute!

I hope trick-or-treating went well last night...and that it wasn't too cold.