Thursday 18 October 2007

Blog Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone! I don't have a lot of time as it's really good tv night tonight and I've not had much free time lately....LOL....so I would like to sit down and watch Survivor, CSI and the OILERS play! Please pray for them....hahaha! We haven't won in a while and I'm almost through all my jerseys and t-shirts trying to find the lucky one! UMMMM so far not having any luck!
These two cards I made for Jen70's blog challenge. Stamping Therapy which you should REALLY check out! This week were layouts.
I decided to do Halloween Bees....I so love these bees!
Today I finally got my My Favourite Things stamps! I ordered a few sets on the 1st but they must have gotten lost in the mail....I really wanted the Breast Cancer set they put out. Can't wait to use that one. Until then though, this is the card I made!
I'm running late....shows are on....dinner is ready!
Have a fab night!

14 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Cute cards!!! I love the halloween bees -- they look great with the paper! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Two great cards, love your Halloween Bees, they are adorble and your paper is great.

Rose Ann said...

Ohhhh the bees are so cute with that paper!! Love it!

Your MFT girl is snacking again...and she is so cute on your card!

I love them both, Dawn!!

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute cards, Dawn! (hope my comment didn't interrupt your tv programs ... LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, looks like we watch the same shows...one more thing we have in common. Two more super cute cards!! Girl, how do you get two cards done everyday, I'm amazed! Have a super day!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMWord! These are both fab-u-licious! LOVE the bumble bees one! WAY CUTE!!
And thank you for ALexa's card. Meant to thank you a while ago!! Life got crazy! You are so sweet

Anonymous said...

OK I REALLY hated the way Survivor went down last night....that was a shitty twist - you had to know that the 2 that got moved to another tribe would get booted.

Oh, sorry, about your cards - LOL - love the Halloween one, that button thing in the top corner is really neat. And those MFT stamps are too cute - nice nice cards.

Tracy.H said...

I love those Bee's too!! :0)

Maria said...

Wow, your cards are fabulous. I love your coloring. . .they really stand out and very professionally done! Wonderful job!

You're right. . .Thursday is one of my favorite TV night! My DH and I sit and watch a series of CSI reruns on Spike then move on to the current show at 9. I'm a big fan of CSI.

Maria

Donna Baker said...

these bees are TOO CUTE all ready for Halloween! Love both of your cards!

Unknown said...

Two really great cards! LOve those orange bees!! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Both are Adorable!!!!! Love them!!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Anonymous said...

I love your style. Both cards are gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Dottie K. said...

Adorable cards - I just love those Halloweeen bees. :)