Sunday 28 October 2007

More cards....

Oh how I LOVE Sundays! It's a day I can catch up on things around the house, stamp, watch the race and today is extra special because the Oilers play again tonight....we desperately need a win! Thank goodness Jeff Gordon ROCKS in Nascar! ;0)
We have to leave for curling in a little bit and I'll try and get some pics today to share with you...sometimes they are way down on the rink and it's too hard. If I weren't so whimpy, I'd walk out onto the ice to get some pics...but it's COLD in there!
OK....as for my cards below...
This one is for Jen from i{heart}2stamp's sketch for this weekend. As I've mentioned before, I really like this colour combo of Wild Wasabi, Real Red and So Saffron. These snowmen make me smile!
Today on SCS is Featured Stamper day and it's NiteStamper. WOW you should check out her gallery!!! Amazing! While you are looking...check her blog out too. You won't be disappointed!
The card I cased from her is here. I wanted to make a Christmas card. I changed the colours, stamp, embellishments.
Sherry posted the Just Because We Wanna Challenge on her blog this morning. It was a nice simple sketch! I love those. It is great when I can use up the paper that was in front of me already! I'm trying hard not to waste anything anymore ;)


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

13 comments:

Donna C. said...

Adorable little snowmen!

Unknown said...

All your cards are very adorable!!I really liked your poat from the other day, beates z fold. I will have to try that one!!TFS

Sherry Cheever said...

All these cards are just FABULOUS!!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, three great cards, love that tree stamp and your cute little snowflakes

Tracy.H said...

These are all beautiful cards!! I really love the last one! :0)

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, these cards are WONDERFUL ... as always! I especially like the non-traditional colors you used in the snowman card!

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors you used for your adorable snowman card...and your others look so very pretty!! Gorgeous cards, Dawn!!

Unknown said...

Wow - some great cards Dawn!! You are so productive!! :) Love that snowman card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that tree stamp/sketch/whatever you want it - but that tree is kickin'. The first card with the little snowmen is really cute as well.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that tree stamp/sketch/whatever you want it - but that tree is kickin'. The first card with the little snowmen is really cute as well.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh these are all so precious! Love each one. You are making me really want to use that color combo you are stuck on! She sweet and cheery! Snowman is wonderful

Christina Fischer said...

You did some awesome weekend stamping! Great cards -- they're all so cute!!! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

CONGRATS!!! That is NOT a small accomplishment! I know that is how I started! It lead to winning a few enteries, and helped build my confidenece and then the courage to move on.
PS You don't have to be publishesd to be a great and talented stamper!!! You are already there girl.