Saturday 6 October 2007

Flowers



Aren't these flowers beautiful???? Brian bought them for me to have on our table for Thanksgiving. They smell so nice and the fall colours are fabulous!

Today we've been busy cleaning up the yard getting ready for S*#W...I just can SAY the word....it'll be here before we know it in this part of the country! Always before Halloween...ugh!

I did make a couple of things today but they are going to be mailed out for a RAK and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Tomorrow I'll be cooking our big dinner. We like to do it on Sunday and then have the leftovers on Monday. So I'll cook, craft, watch the race and then stuff myself! LOL

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Dh sounds like a sweetheart!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Dawn!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Those are beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

How stange to me for you to have Thanksgiving now! LOL! Well I hope you have a great one! Im sure you have lots to be thankful for. The flowers are gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn your flowers are Beautiful Hope your Thankgiving is full of what your Thankful for
(Family , Friends & Love )
Have a wonderful Day
xox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Theresa said...

Yes, they are such beautiful flowers! I will be enjoying the big turkey dinner tomorrow night!
Yippy!! I've got my potatoes & salad prepped, everyone brings something and no one has too much work! Hmm, hmm good!