Monday 7 January 2008

BIA Notebook and Card

Last week on one of the challenges at SCS was to use flowers. I had started to make a BIA address book from Beate's tutorial HERE. Lucky for me, I'd started with this Uptown Designer Paper and it's covered in flowers! I made it with a friend's birthday in mind. There are tabs on the inside of the little book but I've left them blank so she can personalize it however she likes. I hope this makes it to my friend this week! It has purple and glitter ;)
The sentiment on the front of the card is covered in glitter too! I didn't add too much glitter to the address book because it would get rubbed off eventually.
I think if you click the picture you can see the glitter and crystals a little better.
Also...
Join the Paper Pretties girls on the search for Snowflake!
Be sure to check out Joanne's blog HERE to see what is up today!
It's definitely worth checking out!

13 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow! This is just so special. I'm sure she is going to love it. I've seen these books and they're just so adorable. Maybe one day I'll get a bind-it-all. Love the colors and sparkle. I so enjoy seeing your projects and cards. :)

Alhambra Club said...

What a great little book and card to match, sure it will be much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Very cute notebook and card!!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty projects!

Anonymous said...

fantastic projects you got here,dawn. love the colors and the BIA. i need to start making something like this
tfs,
chat

Alex said...

These are just gorgeous Dawn! I love the paper choices, they are so pretty! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maria said...

Awesome address book! I love it. I need to make one for all the addresses I collected. Your address book inspired me to start on mine. Thanks for sharing your lovely work. Your friend will be happy to receive your wonderful project.

Maria

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy pretty ,i bet your fiend was sooo pleased with it ,Dawnx

corinnesomerville said...

Love the colours and layouts...it's perfect !!!!

Have a good one...it's another rainy, yucky day today here :(
Corinne

scrappermimi said...

SO pretty!

scrappermimi said...

SO pretty!

Rose Ann said...

Fantastic projects, Dawn!! I love them! I still haven't gotten a BIA...and I am breaking down. Help! ;)