Sunday 6 January 2008

Featured Stamper and a Sketch Card

Wow what a day! It started out great didn't it?! LOL

I'm still very excited about being chosen to be a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!!!


Sunday's on SCS is the Featured Stamper Day. Today we had an exceptional stamper though! It was my very good friend Nancy from iStamp!!! I was so tickled pink for her.

This first card was a CASE of hers HERE. I changed the stamp set and the paper.

The second card is a CASE of her card HERE. I loved the layout with the clean lines so I decided to change the stamps and colours.

Yesterday Lauren posted her sketch on her blog HERE. I am still in winter mode here in Edmonton. It's been nice the past week but we are expecting cold and snow again....just think only another 3 or so months of winter for us...ugh....LOL

On this card I used some of my Heidi Swapp Ghost Snowflakes and smooshed them in my Essentials Glue Pad and sprinkled blue glitter on them. The centers are stickers from the WinterBright SSK, I just punched a hole in them and added a brad. They are stuck on with a 3D glue dot. Not sure if you can tell but I added Cotton Candy Stickles to the pink areas on the Snowbunny Bella.


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It's back to work and school for us here tomorrow....
My post has gone wonky....not sure why but this laptop of mine is ready to take a flyin' leap out the window.....

15 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow Dawn love the cards you cased from Nancy. They are just so pretty. How cute is SnowbunnyBella! I love all the sparkle you added to her. I'm just so happy for you and Nancy being guest designers. :)

Dottie K. said...

Wow Dawn love the cards you cased from Nancy. They are just so pretty. How cute is SnowbunnyBella! I love all the sparkle you added to her. I'm just so happy for you and Nancy being guest designers. :)

Jen said...

OMG Dawn that Bella card is gorgeous!! I just can't bring myself to go over to the bella site because I know it won't be good on the Ol' wallet, and your just making it that much harder!! Boo Hoo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards as always, Dawn!! Congrat's on the Guest Dt spot! Well deserved!! ((Hugs))

Lauren (mytime) said...

I missed that news! Congrats!! That is awesome. Im SO happy for you. Well deserved.

All your cards came out fabulous.
Love the snowflakes with that Bella. Just perfect.
The link for the first card didnt work for me-but your version no matter what is fabulous.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Congrats! to you!!! Well deserved!!! All of these cards are so fresh and fun -- great colors on these -- wonderful work, as always!!!

Allison Rankin said...

So is it time for my "I old you so" dance? I think so (imagine me twirling)...

Great creations as per usual...

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, I just LOVE your cases AND your bella card! I'm so glad I've got you in cyberspace, my dear friend! I think we need to be next door neighbors ... that would be WAY more fun, huh?! ... with attached private entrances to each other's studios ... yeah, that's the ticket!

Alhambra Club said...

Your cards are great, love the birds and your snowbella with her sparkle is fantastic.

Donna Baker said...

congratulations, Dawn! well deserved, I know you will rock the Paper Prettie House down!

Alex said...

Of course you were chosen silly - you rock!!! These cards you CASED from Nancy are wonderful - you are both such talented gals, no wonder you were chosen! I am thrilled for you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Nice cards! I especially like your Bella. You've been tagged by me, check out my blog to play!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations again, Dawn!! I have a big 'ole smile on my face...I am just sooo happy for you!!

I love both of your "Nancy cases", and your Bella is darling as well!! Awesome creations...as usual!!

Deb said...

All your cards are amazing but I especially love your stunning Bella card, I love the colours, it is so beautiful!

nancy said...

Fantastic cards, as always! I can't wait to case on of Nancy's beauties...I'm so excited for her! You're soooo making me want a Bella stamp = )