Friday 18 January 2008

Limited Supplies Challenge Cards

Happy Friday everyone!
It's bitter cold here again. I'm not liking it very much. You know, it's that kind of cold that when you go outside and breathe, your nose hairs stick together....lol....OK maybe too much info? haha!
Anyway....let's move onto my cards!
This first one is a combo. It's for the Limited Supply Challenge on SCS and also for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.
I finally got this Hot Stuff Stamp Set from My Favourite Things this week. Couldn't wait to use it!! I stamped the image in Timber Brown Stazon on Watercolour Paper. Then coloured it in with an AquaPainter and my Watercolour Crayons. I forgot how nice they are to work with!!
Here is Sophia again ;)
She is one of the newest Paper Pretties Stamps.
She is stamped with Black Stazon and coloured with my blender pen and re-inkers.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you all have a FAB weekend ahead!


15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Sending you some warmth, love the cards, I drink tea but could go for some and that is such a cute stamp on your Valentine card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!
I tried to make my sketch card work for the LS challenge, but I put too many colors in there. LOL
I LOVE yours. The warm colors, the gorgeous flowers and the set you used.
The second card is simply adorable. I don't think you can make bad cards.

Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I'll take 5 of those coffee and freinds cards, Dawn!!!!!! Hang on to them and I'll pick out more....OK??????
Hugs,
Deb

Rose Ann said...

I love your coffee card, and you 'out of the box' steam! So nice with the pretty flowers too!

Your Valentine is soooo sweet! Love the colors and pretty ribbon!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Hey girl, I like your coffee card....but you know I just love that pink card!! That little girl stamp is just to cute!!

Unknown said...

Great cards Dawn! Love them both, but you know I love Sophia the bestest! :)

Dottie K. said...

What a cute coffee card! Love the steam. Sophia is just so adorable and love the pink. ***Thank you so much for the beautiful card. I'm going to display it on my corner shelf in my studio so I can see it when I'm work. It's stunning!!! That was so sweet of you. :)

Alex said...

You crack me up! These cards are darling Dawn, I love that little Sophia she is precious. Sending warm vibes your way!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Adorable cards! Stay cozy! HAve a nice weekend! Deb

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn! I just love seeing what you are doing with our little Sophia!

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

OH my goodness your too funny " Nose hair sticking together " Well we have one here in Michigan you know you have ALOT of snow when .... it packs in the pot holes and makes it a smooth road again :-) Your cards are fabulous that little girls is sooo cute hugging her teddy .. Love that ribbon also on that card .. Great job girlie ..
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow 2 gorgeous cards sooo cute ,love them ,Dawnx

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh so sweet! Love all the chocolate in the first one-Makes me need another cup of coffee! LOL!

Corie said...

LOL, I guess it is really cold.

Love both of your cards!!

Deb said...

Both beautiful cards, the pink one is so sweet but the coffee one is absolutely perfect for me, love those colours best and I love the theme, those stamps and gorgeous flowers! I often stamp with a latte on my desk!