Wednesday 9 January 2008

Taggin' Along...

Another round of tagging! I've been tagged by Renée at Stamping for Sanity!
Thanks!

1. Name your 2 favorite Scrapbooking topics.
Chloe and Vacation pics
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
Disney World in Florida, Daytona 500
3. Name 2 things you do every day.
STAMP ;) and clean
4. Name 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I'm a huge sports fan and I don't like elevators
5. What are your 2 favorite stores?
Target(when I'm Stateside) and anything Scrapbooking
6. What are your 2 favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
Ribbon and Brads
7. What are your two favourite occasions to make cards for?
Christmas and Halloween
My Question 8. What are your two favourite SU! Cardstock colours?
Choc Chip and Pretty in Pink

Obviously, all of these questions have "2" in them, so you'll need to answer these questions on your blog & add one more question with "2" of something (this tagging started with 4 questions). That way it spreads & it'll get longer & change depending on who it visits!
I am going to tag Nancy from iSTAMP and Nancy from Paper Smiles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, noticed you've been tagged. I've been out of the country for a couple of months and I am catching up on all the great stuff you have done. Noticed your blogg is blue, last time I think it was pink. Your work is awesome. Now is there news within your household, or is it a typo error, (have been married or are you still married) just checking, don't know if I missed something. Good to be back and check in on your wonderful work. Keep it up. :)

Hugs

Nancy Riley said...

Gotcha, Dawn! Thanks for the tag ... got it posted! You and I would be DANGEROUS together in the Scrapbook stores! Yikes!

nancy said...

Hey, thanks for the tag = )! This is a fun one. I'll probably post on Friday or Saturday. By the way, your cards and projects are just amazing. I been limiting my blo hopping to once or twice a week, but everytime I stop by, I'm so inspired. Dawn, you are such a talented stamper...one of the best in my book!!

Rose Ann said...

I love reading your tag posts! It's fun to get to know you better. ;)