Sunday 27 January 2008

Holy cow...can you say DEEP FREEZE?

This is for all of you who have been complaining how cold it is where you live....lol....want to come visit ME?

Tonight our LOW with windchill will be -46C.....for you Americans....that is -50.8

YES you read that right....OMG eh?!

We are going to be cold ALL week....highs around -30C (-22F) withOUT the windchill...

I'll be going NOWHERE all week....soooooooooo lucky for me....I'll have TONS of stamping time ;)

See you all later today, I'll have some pictures!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

OMGoodness! I think I just lost a toe to frostbite just THINKING about that cold weather!

Vivian Swain said...

Come visit me in Mount Dora, Florida. I ahave an empty guest room and it is 55 degrees here. Please stay war and keep your family bundled up because that is really cold.

Hugs,

Vivian Swain

Nancy said...

Calgary is in the same boat.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Alex said...

That is waaaaayyyyyy to cold Dawn - I think you need to come visit me in California! We can stamp and not freeze to death - lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna said...

Wow that is really cold I guess snow tubing at -20 wasn't so bad. Stay warm spring is just around the corner

Tracy.H said...

Yup! Us here in Calgary too! It is nasty out there!! And it's only gonna get colder. I think they said that it will be about -39 with the windchill in the morning when the kids go to school! Yikes!! I so HATE winter!! Guess I will be stampin' tomorrow! ;0)

Rose Ann said...

Oh my.....tha, tha, tha, that's c, c, c, cold! Brrrr!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I won't complain about 50degrees anymore. LOL! But hey, I live in TX...it's suppose to be hot, right?!?!

Deb said...

Yikes Dawn that is cold, I wouldn't be leaving the house either.