Tuesday 22 January 2008

Friendship

Oh goodness....my wallet is going to take a MAJOR hit late February! I haven't ordered from the new catty yet(except the pre-order in December) as we leave for Floriday in less than 3 weeks. I never order in January or February as to save money. I'm sure you understand that. It had never been a problem until this year. With a new catty starting in January it is a little different. Then WHAT shows up in my mailbox today??? The Occasions mini that starts March 1 to May 31. OMG...have you seen it?! Seriously...I need almost EVERYTHING in there...haha....!
Stampin' Up! sure is coming out with beautiful things! How am I ever going to afford all these goodies? LOL! I can tell you that missing work with pneumonia is NOT helping my situation....ugh!
Anyway....onto my card for today. It's for the Colour Challenge on SCS. Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Real Red.
I stamped the image from MFT(By the Seashore) on confetti white so I could use my aqua painter and classic inks.
I kept the same sort of layout/design as my card yesterday. When something isn't broken, why change it right?
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to drool over all the up and coming new stuff...better get my notepad and pen for a list too ;)

12 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty, love your colors and circular behind the sentiment.

Vivian Swain said...

I am waiting till February to make my SU order also and it is killing me to wait. Please email me when you get to Florida and come visit and use all my stamping goodies.

Vivian Swain

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Why is it that no matter how many stamps you have, you always have to have more? I have bought way too
much since New Year and my list is still so long!

Corie said...

I feel your pain, I want everything in the mini too, and I have not ordered from the new caddy either -- What is a girl to do?

I love your card -- especially the coloring!!

Alex said...

Oh, what a cute card! I love this Dawn. And, I know - we got the new mini at Leadership and I want it all RIGHT NOW!! I have already ordered so much from the new catty, I need to slow down, BUT I cannot help myself. Must have several workshops in February....tee hee! Have fun in Florida, I really miss it there! Still have a house there, know anyone who wants to buy one?? *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn!
LOVE the layout and the card! I understand the whole "don't spend money thing" but boy was it tough with this catalogue. I sold a bunch of old sets so luckily got a bit of spending money! I haven't seen the new mini yet and I DON'T WANT TO!!!! (ok I do but I don't!) Have a great night!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Darling card Dawn!! Love those colors, I've never used those together before.
I'm jealous, you got the new mini....maybe I will get mine tomorrow!!

Deborah said...

One of my favorite sets! Love the color combo and corner punch. Deb

Rose Ann said...

You've made such a pretty card for the color challenge!! I love your layout, coloring, and pretty gems!!

Anonymous said...

OH yes I have seen it and its gonna rock my world too GF!! Its is amazing so many beautiful things .. I can hardly wait ..
Hey theres that cute doggie again .. Love this stamp ... and your Card
Love you too
xoxox
Dawn griffith

corinnesomerville said...

Another fabulous card ! The colours and layout are gorgeous !! Great job !!!

Janine said...

I just adore these MFT stamps. I just got an order the other day so will have to put together a few cards soon. Love yours. Have fun in Florida !!!