Thursday 17 January 2008

Card Night and Goodie Mail!

Last night I had some of my girlfriends over for card night! What a blast we had. It's always fun to get together with friends.
Here are a couple of the cards we made. This first Birdie card is from a sketch challenge on SCS a couple of weeks ago. I made a card HERE with this layout too.
This next card is almost a total case of one on page 49 in the new catty. Instead of adding ribbon on the bottom, I used my Scor-Pal to dry emboss two lines. I wanted to use an old set that hasn't seen ink in a bit. When I saw that card in the catty it was if this set was brand new again!
Next are a couple pics of GOODIES that LAUREN sent to Chloe and I! OH how I LOVE Target goodies! Thank you sooooooooooooo much Lauren for totally spoiling us!!! I so love the card she sent too! That sentiment cracks me up!


Aren't these embellishments awesome?! Can't wait to use them!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!
ETA:
I just found out that Paper Pretties is having an
Out With The Old, In With The New Sale
They are clearing out items into the SALE catagory daily, to make room for new products from CHA. Be sure to check often as new items will be added to the SALE daily.

17 comments:

Becky G said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Your cards are wonderful!

Alex said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Your creations are gorgeous as always! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

hi dawn, these cards are so awesome !!!!i just love when friends get together and stamp. it is so much fun.

now on with the goodies. chloe must be thrilled to get those .
tfs,
chat

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn!

YOu've got some great cards! I always find on a ladies fun night I end up chatting far too much and am very unproductive!!! LOVE the treats too!!!

Unknown said...

Some beautiful cards Dawn! Wow and what great raks! :)

Lori said...

I'm taking a break from watching the Caps/Oilers game to check out what you're up to. I love both of those cards. Simply Said is one of those "old" sets that I still love to use. Using a pair of embossed lines instead of ribbon is a fantastic idea--now that I have a Scor-Pal, I'll have to try that.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Little Birdie...Plus the layout is exceptional.

(((Hugs)))

Deborah said...

What fun! Great cards! Deb

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous cards and what fun "candy"! Can't wait to see what you create with all that!

Carolyn King said...

What fun cards--sounds like a great time. I love your case of the SU card--beautiful.

Fun goodies too--fun mail day!

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, look at all those wonderful goodies, love these kind of mail days.

Anonymous said...

I love both cards, Dawn! They are adorable.
Your RAKs are SWEET! You so deserve them.
Hugs and smiles

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Awesome goodies girl!!! Looks like you had fun stamping with your friends...your cards turned out very cute!!!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome cards and goodies, Dawn! Thanks for sharing!!

Corie said...

Wow, look at all those goodies!! The cards are beautiful too. I think I will dust off my Simply Said, thanks for the inspiration!

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! Love the colors and layouts on them!

What awesome goodies -- you lucky girl! Enjoy using them with Chloe!

Glad you're feeling better!!! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I miss using Simply Said! I so loved that one for so long! I need to dust it off. Your card is so cute.
Happy you liked the "goods"! Enjoy them!