Friday 11 January 2008

Snowflake Kisses

It's hard to think of making wintery cards these days. I want winter to end so badly!!!

BUT how could I not make cards with these cute new stamps from Paper Pretties!!

Aren't they so fun?!



Hope you get a chance to stop by Paper Pretties to check out the new stamps!
I'll be back sometime Saturday afternoon with a couple of cards from Beate's sketch and Sharon's Blog Challenge. Then it'll be time to do Lauren and Jen's sketch challenges as well! Whew! Better get a good nights sleep eh?!

15 comments:

Teresa said...

these caeds are so cute!

Donna Baker said...

both are cute, Dawn!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness your cards are sooo cute girlie .. Love the smiles on their faces. Kinda looks like they love snow .. NOT me ! But love these stamps
xox
Dawn

Unknown said...

More great cards! Your snow angel card is so pretty - all those nice colors! I wanna go play in the snow! :)

corinnesomerville said...

These are way too adorable !!! The layouts are fantastic !! Way to go, kiddo :)

Have a good one.
Corinne

Unknown said...

Super job Dawn! Way too cute!

Dottie K. said...

These are just so darling. Love the color combos. Cute stamps! :)

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are sooo adorable! I especially love that cute penguin!

Anonymous said...

Both are adorable! Your coloring on the first one is awesome! I LOVE the sparkling penguin belly!
You rock!
Hugs and smiles

Tracy.H said...

These are awesome!!! I love the shimmer on the penguin!! :0)

Nancy Riley said...

Yep, these are FANTASTIC, Dawn! You've showcased the new Paper Pretties images wonderfully!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YOu know I really love their 2 new sets! The girl is beyond adorable, and you know I love penguins. But shipping was $12.50. So I am going to wait till I ahve a few more must haves!

Corie said...

Ahhhh -- these are adorable!!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Wow!! I'm going to check out those Paper Pretties stamps right now! Very cute cards!!

Deb said...

those stamps are so adorable, they both made me smile, gorgeous cards!