Thursday 30 October 2008

200th Sketch Challenge Card

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes and Eastern Blooms; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, WW, Shimmery White, Washington Apple DP; Inks: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Slit Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals
Here is a card I made yesterday for the 200th SCS sketch challenge! Wow...hard to believe we have done 200! Well I haven't...skipped a few here and there....lol
This is a SU! only card.
I've spent most of the past two days working on some sneak peeks for upcoming releases. I want to get as much done as I can so I can start on my Dirty Dozen cards for November. One thing at a time YKWIM?
Also I have my first Christmas Stamp A Stack coming up in a couple of weeks. I have NO idea what I want to do with that. It'll be last minute(as always)...haha!
Don't forget to stop by the SUINK girl's blogs to see what they are sneak peekin'....I'm supposed to post a sample tomorrow....but no stamps yet :(
Tuesday, Oct. 28--------Mary Jo, Jen Ofiana, Susan
Wednesday, Oct. 29------Chat, Suzanne, Carolina
Thursday, Oct. 30-------Jen del Muro, Leigh, Debbie
Friday, Oct. 31---------Dawn, Kathie, Tori

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on this one - very nice!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love the colors too, super job Dawn.

Denise Marzec said...

Love this, Dawn! Great colors!

I didn't realize yesterday's sketch was #200...getting up there, huh?!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, the color combo is great

Nancy L. said...

very nice card

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love this one! I need to get using my SU DP as I am sure I bought that one and keep forgetting! Thanks for reminding me!

Unknown said...

Just love the look of this card . Well done . Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Renée said...

love how you used the sketch, Dawn. The circles look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this challenge. Wow time does fly when you are having fun. I am sure you will come up with some wonderful ideas for you stamp a stack class but good luck any way. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful. Love those colors and your piercing in the scallops..so adorable.. I love that on your cards

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this! Awesome colours and I love the scalloped panel!

Catherine said...

very pretty, Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

I love what you did with the sketch -- the colors and scallops are great!

Anonymous said...

I really like this! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
All of your cards are amazing!

Robin

Betty J Schaub said...

lovely, great colors!

Bethany Paull said...

This is SO pretty. I love the V shaped piercings.

Paula Barin said...

Beautiful card Dawn. Love th fresh colours.

Stamp and Smile said...

Fun card and you work well under pressure! I haven't seen an OK card from you ever... they are all WOW's!! Thanks... Smiles! :)

Lori said...

Great colors here! Love the paper piercing on the scallops, too.

Alex said...

Gorgeous SU! card Dawn, I love the color combo....and I don't believe for one minute that you have EVER missed a challenge, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful, Dawn!! I love those colors, papers, and pretty flowers!! Wonderful card!!