Saturday 11 October 2008

Love Hope Peace

I have a beautiful set from Little Paper Shop that I'm sneak peeking for you today. It's called Flourished Doves. I stamped the doves and sentiments with Pink Pirouette and Choc Chip. I even stamped the top corners of my Basic Grey DP with a little flourish from the set.

Stamps: Flourished Doves; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Pink Pirouette, WW and Basic Grey DP; Inks: Pink Pirouette, Choc chip; Accessories: Choc sation ribbon, su scalloped edge punch, long rectangle nesties, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, what a SWEET card!!

Anonymous said...

Darling card - Dawn!!! The pink and the brown colors look sooooo pretty!!!

Have a great long weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Beate said...

This is beautiful Dawn. I love the soft color combo and that set is gorgeous! I might need to "cheat" on SU and get me that.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

So soft and beautiful Dawn, i love it.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally pretty, love it!!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Dawn..... I love that pink and brown. Good luck to the 24 car tonight!

Deborah said...

Lovely, soft anad sweet! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful images, papers, and colors here!! Love this, Dawn!!

Bethany Paull said...

Really beautiful card! I love the soft pinks.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Breathtakingly pretty. I just love how you did the one dove pink & the other brown. Droolworthy DP too! :O)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the colour combo and the way you used the small flourishes!