Sunday 26 October 2008

Just Peachy...

Good Sunday Morning!
It's Georgia Peach DP day! LOL! All three cards use it ;)
I started out working on the Inspiration Challenge(card at the bottom) and then figured I'd just keep working with the Georgia Peach dp. It's such an awesome designer paper.
My first card uses Jen's sketch. I recently received the new MFT stamps and really wanted to use one of them! I altered the sketch a little to fit my image. Don't you think this DP works well with this snowmen stamp?? Cute eh?!
Stamps: A Scarf for Three; Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Shimmery White and Georgia Peach DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Heidi Swapp Snowflakes, Dimensionals
Have you been to Taylor's Blog lately? She released some new stamps the other day. I ordered them and can't wait to get them but in the meantime I wanted to play with her sketch. I used some of my favourite cupcake stamps by Inkadinkado.
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Old Olive, Shimmery White and Georgia Peach DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Misc Buttons, Linen Thread, White Brads, Dimensionals
Saturday's there is an Inspiration Challenge on SCS. Normally I shy away from these ones but figured why not give it a go~! THIS is the piece I chose to use. I WOULD have used my Flight of the Butterfly IF I had found it but it's still missing :(
Stamps: Garden Whimsy; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Shimmery White and Georgia Peach DP; Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose; Accessories: SU! scalloped edge punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, 5/8" Regal rose ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

They're ALL adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That cupcake card is awesome! I saw some Inkadinkado stamp sets at Costco and was thinking about getting them. Can't believe you still haven't found that entire butterfly set you were talking about!

Lorie said...

Great card with the sketch! I love the colors!

Lori said...

I am loving that Georgia Peach paper, too. Looks great with the snowmen--I never would have thought to use that paper with them.

Paula Barin said...

Love the pinks and green combination. The cards are beautiful.

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty pretty Dawn, i love that paper, it is perfect for your snowpeople. Cold and windy here, hope you are keeping warm.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the three panel cupcake card!

Renée said...

That DP works perfect for those snowmen! I just got that stamp too but have not had time to ink it up ... Love how you've used the same colours and DP with both cards, they look fabulous. Love the inspiration card too. Your details always look so good!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very pretty :)

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome cards Dawn.Love them all.Have a GREAT day!! At least it's not so windy as it was yesterday.

Catherine said...

Way to use the same DP on all 3 cards...just gorgeous!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Dawn I think that DP works well with all three of your projects. They came out just peachy. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Love them all..but your card with Taylor's sketch is to die for! I fiddled with mine so long and I look at yours and think...why didn't I think of that?

Deborah said...

Pretty in pink! Love these trio! Deb

Betty J Schaub said...

Awesome Job Dawn. All the cards are lovely.

Rose Ann said...

I love all of these, Dawn!! Your snowmen are adorable (love the papers and clear snowflake), and your cupcakes are yummy (great job with the sketch...love the buttons). Your butterfly card is very pretty, and I love all of your piercing!!

Carolyn King said...

wow....they are all awesome! Great job with them.....i love those snowmen!

Donna Baker said...

love your take on Taylor's sketch!!

Anonymous said...

Well, great....I have been able to resist this paper since the catty came out -- until now!! LOL! Now you've gone & messed up the order I was going to place today,too!! LOL!! These projects are just adorable. Thanks for sharing - I think!! :-)

Christina Fischer said...

It always amazes me how you take the same elements and create totally different cards!! All of these are fantastic! :)

Bethany Paull said...

Oooh! I love the snowmen. Especially with that clear snowflake.

Jody Morrow said...

All the cards are beautiful, but I REALLY LOVE the snowmen card! SO SO cute!