Saturday 4 October 2008

Some Saturday Bling!

Good Saturday Morning!
I've got a lot to share this morning so be sure to scoll down to see all the fun stuff!
It's a new month which means we have a new hostess at the OCC! This month it's Lynda's turn to challenge us and this week she has chosen BLING!
I've decided to do an ALL Stampin' Up! card only this week. This Washington Apple DP is so fabulous!!! I had to use it again...lol
Stop by the other OCC girls to see what they have created on their blogs!
If you upload to SCS please add keyword OCCC so we can browse your creations!
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin, WW, Watercolour Paper and Washington Apple DP; Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Going Gray, Real Red; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Quickie glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin and Riding Hood Red Ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, Dimensionals, Rectangle Nesties
Here is a card I was sort of fiddling with that maybe could be a Christmas card for mass producing. I don't often make more than one of the same card but each year my Christmas list grows and I'm thinking I need to find a few designs that are easy and quick ;) Of course it's a glitter day so I had to add some bling!
Stamps: Heart Warmers; Cardstock: Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Watercolour Paper and AC dp; Inks; Black Stazon, Olive, Celery; Accessories: Aqua Painter, May Arts Ribbon, Red Stickles, Dimensionals
It's Saturday Sketch day on Lauren's Blog!
I had really wanted to do another glitter card for the OCC challenge too. So what better way than to add stickles to the balloons! Be sure to stop by all the Saturday Sketch girl's blogs to see what they have created! If you upload to SCS please use keyword mytimess08.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, WW and Washington Apple DP; Inks: Black, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow; Accessories: Primary Dew Drops, Quickie Glue Pen, Red, Blue and Yellow Stickles, Dimensionals

MORE exciting news from another DT member at All That Scraps!
Jen Ofiana has also drawn up some super sweet images. Meet Sadie! There are a few different Sadie's so you will want to blog hop(see ATS sidebar) and see the others!
Stamps: Sadie and Boutique Sentiments; Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Pink Pirouette, WW and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories; Copics, Small and Large Oval Punches, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today...hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

37 comments:

Lori said...

Love your cards with bling! The holiday card is so pretty--love the clean and simple design with the decorated trees.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cute, Dawn! You've been busy!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn - you've been BUSY!! I adore your OCC cupcake card ... the color combo, paper, glitter and ribbons (everything!). The holiday card is soooo striking, especially with all the bling and the satin ribbon. Great job with Lauren's sketch and with Jen's Sadie! TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy on top, you have been a busy girl Dawn, have a great week-end. Was fun talking on the phone.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh lots of sparklies! And I love that little cheerleader girl!

Anonymous said...

Okay - girl - do you ever sleep - LOL??? All of your cards are beautiful!!!
Have a fun weekend - hugs ~S~

diane zechman said...

These are ALL fab cards, Dawn!

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow, they are all great! Hmmmm now which challenge do I want to try first?

Or do I want to go clean my house for Stampers Club tomorrow????

Great job I love the glitter, and that is a good card to mass produce!

Heather

Lori A. said...

They're all so cute! I really love your style. The glittery balloons are awesome!

Alex said...

Holy Moly girl, you have been busy!! I am lovin' those birthday cards, just gorgeous Dawn! And, I think that Christmas card is beautiful, would make a great mass production card. That last one is really cute, sweet image - have a great weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Dawn you are one busy stamper! LOVE all of the fun samples and your OCC card totally rocks!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

BEautiful Dawn! Love all the sparkle and bling!

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, I am always amazed by your knack for putting colors, dp's, and embellishments together! This collection of cards is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!

Unknown said...

All of these are so great dawn! I love how you're tying the ribbons! Thanks for giving Sadie some inking love!

Kelly Schelske said...

Holy moly, you are one busy lady!! Awesome cards Dawn, I love every single one!! The xmas card looks great to mass produce!! Have a fabulous WCMD!! Kelly

Mauna said...

I love all your cards Dawn. The bling is great. My favs are your christmas card and the balloons.

mueppi said...

Your cards are great!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Blingtastic, Dawn! Love all your fabulous cards. :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW you are just as busy as I am! All your cards look so fabulous. They are always so crisp clean and colorful!! Love each one

Anonymous said...

WOW you have been busy having fun Dawn. I love all these cards and especcially the first and last and the way you tied the ribbon on the cards. Looks great.

Rose Ann said...

I totally love all of these, girl!! You are such a super stamper...but I think I've told you that a "few" times...lol!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super, as always. Loving that tree card!

Denise Marzec said...

Yeah, you have been busy. They're all SUPER!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, you are a stamping machine!!! Holy cow, girl!!! I LOVE them all!!!! The glitter is so perfect...and as always, your patterned paper choices rock!!

Deborah said...

Eye candy to be sure Dawn! Love your bows everywhere! You are so sweet and talented! Hugs, Deb

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all stunning Dawn! Hugs Linda x

Lynda Benden said...

These are ALL beautiful cards Dawn!!! I really am going to have to get the Crazy for Cupcakes set, you really rocked it a couple times!!! Great job!!

Maria said...

Beautiful creations! LOVE all the fun, bright colors!

Bethany Paull said...

These are so cute! Love the cupcakes. Heck, I love them all.

Christina Fischer said...

Busy, busy girl!! Your cards are all so cute -- love all the sparkle and bling! :)

Kristie W. said...

What great cards!! I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love your OCC cupcake card! So so cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome cards, I love that Washington Apple DP!!

Carolina said...

Adorable bling card with all the cupcake and the dp is just perfect! Loving Sadie, must check out the out the other card - thanks for such a treat with all your adorable cards!

Tanya said...

How fun! I love your sparkly balloons- and you may be talking me into buying that set after all!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, I love your cupcake card! I need that stamp set, but don't have it yet! :( I also LOVE your tree card! Super pretty!