Monday 6 October 2008

Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric

Good Monday Morning!
I've got the last of All That Scraps sneak peeks to show you today. Tomorrow all sets will be available at 10pm eastern!
The set I used today is called Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric. There are a ton of fun images and sentiments in this set!!! LOL...the sentiment on my first card...cracks me up! Be sure to stop by the other DT members blogs and see what they cooked up ;)
Stamps: Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric; Cardstock: Choc, Going Grey, WW and Basic Grey DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Round Tab Punch, Lg Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 5/8" choc ribbon
My second card using this super cute set!
Stamps: Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric; Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, WW and Basic Grey DP; Inks: Memento Black, Choc Chip; Accessories: Copic Markers, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I have some other cards to show you but will save them for another day....I'm going to be busy getting some Dirty Dozen cards made and my other DT requirements finished over the next couple of days.

25 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Dawn, these cards are fantastic!! You created some awesome scenes!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable Dawn! Your colouring is fabulous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How cute are they??? LOVE that set and the way you colored them!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

How cute are they??? Love the sentiment, and your coloring is beautiful. Reminds me of the flinstones...Too cute

Scrappychick said...

These are both just adorable!
Cyndi

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn these are so cute, my grandsons would love those stamps.

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...these are so cute, Dawn!! Those papers work perfectly with the cute stamps, and your coloring looks wonderful!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

UGH! You are makin me wish I had some of that PP left! I love that sentiment too. Your cards are always SUPER cute!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Dawn, these cards are ADORABLE!!! Great colors...

Anonymous said...

So adorable, Dawn!!! That sentiment is too funny! :) Your paper choices are DA BOMB for these cards too! Awesome as always!

Alex said...

These are soooo cute and that BG line is fabulous for these - wonderful coloring Dawn, just adorable cards! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle Whitlow said...

Hi there! Just found your blog today. LOVE the dino cards!!! I'll be checking on those tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Love your cards Dawn!! The coloring is great and the DP goes perfect!! Great job!

Kelly Schelske said...

That saying totally cracks me up!! They are too cute:-)

Carolyn King said...

oh my----adorable! love this card!

Anonymous said...

Dawn these cards are so adorable. Love the prehistoric DP as well. TFS

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great designs!! They look fantastic Dawn!!

Catherine said...

Love both cards, Dawn and i can't wait to get these =)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous cards they are so cute and so beautifully coloured ,Dawnx

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome cards Dawn. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable!!!

Lori said...

These are so cute! Most of my friends have little boys and this set would be perfect for cards for them . . .

Deborah said...

These are adorable Dawn! Love the paper, just perfect! The dyno reminds me of Dino on the Flintstones! Deb

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are super cute Dawn! Love the great colors. TFS!

Desain-in said...

Looks so cute...