Tuesday 14 October 2008

Merry Christmas

Good Morning
First let me start by saying I'll be back to announce a winner for the blog candy. Since I pre-schedule my posts the evening before I don't yet have a winner as I type this ;)
My SU! order is set to arrive today!!! Yippee!! Feels like forever ago that I ordered and can't remember what other than the new Vanilla HPH will be coming!!
In the meantime, I wanted to share a card I made using a Little Paper Shop set called Global. All the new releases are available today.
With Thanksgiving over here in Canada, I'll be concentrating on Christmas now...with a little Halloween things inbetween.
Julia will be offering a special with today's releases!!
Free Shipping on all Canadian and US overs over $45
With orders over $45 you will receive the new Flyin' By stamp set!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA:
Update on winner:
Here are your random numbers:77
Timestamp: 2008-10-14 12:47:42 UTC
which is:
Ravengirl said...
I wish that I could say that I follow hockey, but I don't. The team that I live closest to is the Vancouver Canucks, so I will have to support the locals!
October 13, 2008 11:36 PM
Ravengirl....email me so I can get the gift certifcate sent to you!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you really aren't up and posting at 4am?? SLACKER!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful scene! Love the dp too! Thanks for your comments about my puppy, I am having a hard time with him in a crate, but know it is for the best. Our other dog was crate trained when we got her at 8months, and she loves it...so I know Myles will in time. Thanks for your kind comments. chris

Lisa Nagata said...

Awesome card Dawn. Congrats to the winner,(Ravengirl). Have a GREAT day!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cute card, Dawn!

Allison Rankin said...

I noticed that you didn't pick a Flames fan...hmm, curious! Great card...neat papers!

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty card! I love how you didn't just use red and green. Super fun!

Julia said...

I love all the glittering snow! Beautiful!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Dawn!! Fun papers, lovely glitter!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome layout and great combo of papers!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super lovely card, dawn !!!!!!i love your oval scallop and the cute jumbo eyelets!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Lisa Olson said...

Beautiful card Dawn, but I love all of your creations.

Catherine said...

very pretty, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the intro to The Little Paper Shop. They have fabulous stamps, great prices, and I LOVE free shipping. I'm going to place an order today.
Awesome card!

Tisha Doyle
My blog: thoughtsnthreads.blogpost.com

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool Dawn love yor card. Raining here snowed yesterday.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn, I love your style!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful...you're still trying to enable me with that paper aren't you!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Dawn!! I love the papers and bling, and your sweet cottage with the touches of sparkle!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh this is SO adorable. I love your details, the glittery snow, the bling! and that dp. Looks fantastic! :O)