Thursday 2 October 2008

With Gratitude

Good Morning!
Today I have some volunteer stuff to do for the school so I don't know if I'll be around much until the evening.
I would like to share a card I made using a new set that will be available on Saturday from Little Paper Shop. It's called Topiary. Julia decided to release a couple of sets for World Card Making Day! There will be another sneak peek tomorrow too! So be sure to stop back to see :)
Stamps: Topiary; Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, WW and Autumn Vine DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, May Arts Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back later with some more cards to share.

23 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous Dawn! I love the touch of stickles, a bit of sparkle goes a long way! TFS!

lalalla said...

oh this is fantastic! soo elegant!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

So Pretty! Have fun volunteering this morning. I remember those days when my kiddos were little, and I could be in their classrooms. Now I work with the Orchestra Booster club. Have a fab day!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a beautiful card!!! I have such a fondness for topiary images -- and I just love this one!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Pretty! You did a great job with this set!!! I'm having so much fun w/ it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job Dawn, love your beautiful ribbon.

Alex said...

Very pretty Dawn, and very fall - love the colors, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

Beautiful! Fab coloring Dawn.

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...now what am I gonna do?

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Dawn. It's showcasing the new stamps brilliantly.
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

this is so pretty, Dawn.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is simply elegant! Love the rust background!

Tiffany said...

Very pretty! I love all your layers under the sentiment. Nice job!!!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, and a great topiary!

Anonymous said...

What a nice card. And it could so easily be transformed into a Christmas card.

ChristineCreations said...

Great coloring on that pot Dawn! So warm and rich!

Isn't this weather awesome!?

How's the Parent Council Mama?

Hope to catch up soon!

Ryann said...

Love this topiary stamp! Great card Dawn!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your topiary and the pretty colors you've used!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's beautiful Dawn! I love the hint of sparkle here and there, gorgeous!! Hugs, Kelly

Deborah said...

I adore topiaries! Your card is just lovely Dawn! TFS~ Deb

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful dawn! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful topiary. Love your coloring with just a touch of sparkle. Wonderful card, Dawn.

Curt in Indy said...

This is really a beautiful card! I love the stamp and the colors you used! Best, curt