Friday 10 October 2008

Flyin' By

Good Morning!
Yesterday was a great day at the school funderaiser. I had a long day and didn't stamp a thing!! Can you believe it...didn't pick up a stamp ALL day...VERY rare for me! When I got home I just wanted to take my boots off and relax :) Lucky for me I had some cards done and ready to show you for today...

Little Paper Shop will be releasing some new stamps and this is the first sneak peek I have to share with you. It's called Flyin' By. I've made two 4.25x4.25 notecards. I like the clean and crisp look of them and I think they make cute little cards to send to anyone.

All That Scraps is doing a Review Preview of a couple of stamp sets that were released earlier this week. I've got a cute Santa Sadie to show you. I've added some white fun flock to her hat and dress. You can find Jen's cute Sadie stamps at ATS.
ETA: Be sure to blog hop(ATS DT list on my sidebar) to see who may be giving away a goodie from ATS)

Thanks for stopping by!
I MAY be back volunteering today if we have a spot to fill...but have to wait until later this morning to hear either way. So I might be gone all day again and no stamping...ack!!

23 comments:

Sue said...

SWEET cards. . .love the bird. I keep seeing awesome cards with birds, so I think it's time to find one for ME. Have a super weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that Christmas girl is adorable!

Bonnie said...

Love the Little Paper Shop notecards Dawn - great idea!

And your little Santa Sadie is so sweet!

Denise Marzec said...

Cute Santa card, and I LOOOVE the brown birdie cards. Excellent!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff, love that Santa Sadie image!!

Christina Fischer said...

Great cards, Dawn! Love the LPS images, and the layers are just fantastic!

Santa Sadie looks so cute! Love the Fun Flock! :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love your little note cards! The colors are fabulous! Santa Sadie is cute too! TFS

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love the brown and white notecards! That is such a classy color combo! Glad you got some time to relax!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Santa and love your Little Paper Shop cards.

Renée said...

Love the set of square cards. The colours and just perfect. You're right: nice and clean!!

The Sadie card is cute too. Love the fun flock!!

Anonymous said...

your monochromatic owl cards totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love the birds as a set...they look marvelous, and Sadie is as cute as they come in your hands!

Betty J Schaub said...

Dawn what lovely little birdies! Love the color palette as well.

Allison Rankin said...

Great LPS cards...love the monochromatics! Super Sadie card too!

Jennifer Love said...

CUTE CUTE! Loving the browns....fancy!

And that Sadie card is adorable! Can't wait to get mine..hehe

Lisa Olson said...

Simply stunning Dawn, the birds are super cute.

Catherine said...

too cute =)

Rose Ann said...

Your Chocolate birdie cards are sooo cute, and I love your Sadie card too!! Just darling!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh love those first 2 - the brown is perfect! :)

Deborah said...

Adore the Swiss Dots and chocolate with the birdie! Miss Sadie is looking too darn cute! Glad the fundraiser was a smash! Have a great weekend! Deb

Anonymous said...

I love birds !!!

Lori said...

I am loving all of the samples with those new bird images! The brown and white is perfect for highlighting them.

Beate said...

Dawn, I am in love with these chocolate cards. You are a great design team member for the Little Paper Shop. You are tempting me badly!
Hugs and smiles