Sunday 5 October 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Happy Race Day!
It's 'Dega baby! Should be a good fast exciting action packed race!!
Go Gordon Go!
Yesterday was World Card Making Day and although I didn't plan something with my friends around here, I did play along with some friends on SCS....lol
I only had time to do the first two challenges while I did laundry.
This first one was for the sketch. I decided not to add a sentiment and leave it more generic.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Cardstock: Kiwi, Choc, Tangerine, WW and Hawaiian DP; Inks: Choc chip; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, dimensionals
Here is a card I did for the WCMD Featured Stamper. The card I CASED is HERE. I liked the stamp set and layout so I changed the cardstock, DP and embellishments.
Stamps: Giggle Grove; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine, Choc chip, WW and Hawaiian Papaya; Inks: Choc chip; Accessories: Kiwi Ribbon, Primas, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals and Buttons
Look at these cute stamps from CC Designs! I've used Olivia(single stamp) along with the Christmas Scene. You will be able to get these stamps in the evening on October 7th from All That Scraps. There are a bunch of fabulous images in the scene set...a fireplace, a tree, candy, presents, stockings....be sure to check out the ATS DT samples!
Stamps: Olivia, Christmas Scene; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, WW and My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Riding Hood Red Satin Ribbon, Stickles, Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

23 comments:

Ifat Art said...

Ooooo... I love buttons.

I love the way you used them on that card - Awesome!

IfatArt

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love all those cards! GIGGLE is a GREAT sentiment...and the little girl by the tree is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I love your designs! I am so drawn to your work. I don't comment every day, but wow! I especially like the first card today. The DP is so gorgeous, I always hate to cover it up. This showcases it so well. Thanks for all your time to share with us. Happy race day!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful creations Dawn, you are very inspiring and I admire your work so much!! Thanks for sharing.....
Now for the other thing......Gordon? Really??! (Mind you Newman needs to pull up his carburator KWIM??!)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful cards today, too! I really love the giggle one! Love the sentiment and what you did w/ the bird and buttons...so very creative!

Maria said...

Awesome job on the challenges! I actually picked the same card of Sherry's to case! LOL!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your colors Dawn.

Jackie Pedro said...

Love all three cards, Dawn. The Giggle buttons are so cute!!

Bethany Paull said...

Such great colors on those first two. And Olivia is so cute with candy on the brain.

Alex said...

These are all really cute, but I am LOVIN' the buttons - totally adorable, love it, am CASEing it - LOL! Have fun watching the race! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards dawn!! I love the buttons and colors and the new CC stamps looks great...Olivia really is adorable:-) Happy Race Day! Kelly

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards! Love the colors on the first two, and the buttons are terrific!! :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE all three cards Dawn! The 3rd card image is adorable!

Have a wonderful week,
Jennifer :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! These are all fabulous! Love the tree card with the buttons, and you picked the same stamp for your sketch card as I did! I have 2 left to go, so hopefully I get them up before supper!

Rose Ann said...

Oh....I love 'em all, Dawn!! My favorite is your Unity button tree!!

Betty J Schaub said...

These are great especially Olivia!

Lori said...

I love the fall colors of the first two cards. That Giggle Grove tree just screams for buttons, doesn't it?

Jessie/knightrone said...

You do such fabulous work, all your cards are awesome!!

Carolina said...

Adorable cards and the buttons on the tree are just the perfect touch!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely Dawn...such yummy DP!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely FABULOUS, Dawn!!! I esp love the button tree...DARLING!

So, how was the race???

Unknown said...

Dawn these cards are fabulous!! The dp on all of them is so pretty - love the graphic design on the first one and the cute tree & birdy and what a cute little girlie!! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Awesome cards! I love the button tree!