Wednesday 29 October 2008

Colour Challenge Card and ATS challenge

Good Morning!
Well seems Chloe has a little bit of a cold/flu. Not sure if she will go to school today or not, will see how she is when she wakes up.
On Monday night Emily asked if some of the Dirty Girls could help make a sample for her Colour Challenge on SCS. I was a little scared when I saw Pixie Pink listed!
Not wanting to back down from a challenge I ran down and made this sample in about 15 minutes.
Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Pixie Pink
Stamps: Petals and Stems; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, WW and Bella Rose DP; Inks: Kiwi, Tangerine, Pixie Pink and Black; Accessories: SU! scalloped edge punch, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
It's Wednesday...time for another All That Scraps Challenge!
This week Jen challenged us to make one of those cool Pizza Boxes that Jen Del Muro came up with.
I used all three of AmyR's new stamp sets for my project. I made three little 3x3 cards to go inside the box and each was stamped with either a Christmas Sentiment or Verse on the inside.
Stamps: Amy's Christmas Sentiment, Christmas Verses, Build a Holiday; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Soft Sky, WW and Misc DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, White Brads, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals
This week Design Team Members from Storage Unit, Inks & More will be sharing sneak peeks for the upcoming releases. I haven't gotten my stamps yet(downfall of waiting for customs) but be sure to check out what the other girls have for you!
Tuesday, Oct. 28--------Mary Jo, Jen Ofiana, Susan
Wednesday, Oct. 29------Chat, Suzanne, Carolina
Thursday, Oct. 30-------Jen del Muro, Leigh, Debbie
Friday, Oct. 31---------Dawn, Kathie, Tori
Thanks for stopping by today!

24 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

The snowman is so cute, and I love how you worked the colors in Emily's challenge.

Christina Fischer said...

Your color challenge card is fantastic -- even with Pixie Pink!!! ;)

I LOVE your pizza box and notecards -- just too cute! Great colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both are so cute Dawn, hope Chloe is feeling up to school today.

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...look at the pop of those inks! And that snowman box is too cute!

Renée said...

The colour challenge card is great! I had no idea how to use those colours together (also had no time ...). The pizza boxes are great too!

Alex said...

Oh, lovin' that challenge card, even with the pixie pink (which I really like, heehee!) Your little snowman box is too too adorable Dawn! Hope Chloe is feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

It's about time you showed up - I was here at 4:37 to NOTHING. Love the little snowman box thing...looks complicated - but nice!

Bethany Paull said...

Great job working with the pixie pink! And i love your mini pizza box. Must give this a try.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Well what a quick cute card I love the colors.
Your pizza box is adorable. Wouldn't it be great if the pizza delivery places had holiday boxes it would be so cute.
Have a great day.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Oh Dawn, you did a great job on the color combo. I was kinda of shrieking away from this one, but when I saw your sample I wanted to do one, so I worked on one last night..

cute pizza box too!

Beate said...

Dawn, the card and the box are sooo cute! Love them.
Hugs and smiles

Allison said...

These are all gorgeous! I love the box and cards.

Tracy.H said...

I cringed at that color challenge when I saw it too! But your sample looks awesome...just the right amount of the pink and tangerine. :0)

Carolina said...

Love the card you made for the CC challenge and the mini card box set is just darlin'!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love your card, so pretty. And your little snowman box is so CUTE! thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

These are great! So cute! I love all the colors you used on the card and how it turned out :)

Lori said...

Hope Miss Chloe's feeling better today! I love how you used the bright, bold colors from the color challenge and your mini pizza box is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love the pop of those pink flowers, Dawn! And what an ADORABLE snowman box and card set! Too cute!

Deborah said...

Oh poor sweet Chloe! Sending healing hugs! Adore your color challenge card! The snowman pizza box is just beyond cuteness! Hugs, Deb

Lynn Put said...

Pretty flower card for the color challenge! Your pizza box with matching 3x3 snowman cards is adorable!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Super colors on your card and Snowman box. Love the simple lines on your card too... Thanks for sharing! Smiles... :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

After seeing this card I would have thought you were a fan of Pixie Pink! You rocked these colours...such a fab card! Your little box is adorable with the snowman! Too cute!

Rose Ann said...

Those flowers are so pretty, and I totally LOVE your snowman box and card!!! Way too cute, Dawn!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Your color challenge card is beautiful. I was totally going to skip the challenge because of the pixie pink until I saw your sample earlier this week! Can't believe you made it in 10 minutes.