Tuesday 28 October 2008

Mojo Cards and Fabulous RAKS

Happy Tuesday!

Well yesterday Chloe came home from school early....not feeling so well. She was MAD as heck too...she didn't want to come home....they had French class in the afternoon and she was going to miss it....totally bummed her out! Hoping when she wakes up feeling much better this morning.
Julee had her Mojo sketch posted yesterday and I really wanted to use some new stamps I received from Crafty Secrets last week. In the first card I flipped the sketch for my image panel.

Stamps: Seaside; Cardstock: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, WC paper and Jr Varsity DP; Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Rose Red, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals
Here is another card I made using Julee's Mojo sketch. This one is for a girlfriend...I know she'll get a kick out of the sentiment!

Stamps: Coffee and Tea; Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, WW and Jr Varsity DP; Inks; Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Nesties, Primas, Sparkle Brad, Dimensionals
Check out this awesome blue and yellow RAK I received from Carole Burrage...a fellow Dirty Girl! Many months ago....I mentioned to Carole how much I LOVED this card...it's really perfect...stamps, layout, colours....well anyway....she was kind enough to send it to me! She even used some of my fave Designer Paper from Imaginisce!!

A couple of weeks ago I joined the SCS Wish RAK club. I have so many images that I hope I can send/exchange with others! Kitty Anderson aka OregonStamper sent me this wonderful Welcome RAK. Love the layout of her card! The front flap opens and that is where she wrote a message to me....so cute!

This next RAK comes from Julia Betemps from Little Paper Shop. Love the copper coloured jewels that she added to this card...they are so pretty! Thanks Julia...brought a smile to my face!
It was such a pleasure to work with Julia and the other girls at the Little Paper Shop. I'm going to miss playing along but I'll keep up with their blogs!

Thanks for stopping by today!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! Lots to look at today - looks like you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

- Hope Chloe gets to feeling better today! -

Michele Kovack said...

Hope your daughter feels better! Your cards are wonderful!!! Love those CS images!

Cindy Haffner said...

Poor Chloe, hope she is getting better, love all your cards Dawn.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I hope Chloe feels better soon. I know when kids hate to miss their favorite class, they must not be feeling well. Love all your RAKs..yOu lucky girl. The crafty secrets one is a hoot!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Lovely cards and RAK's..TFS!

Tracy.H said...

Love, love, love that card from Carole! Lucky you. :0)

Tracy.H said...

Love, love, love that card from Carole! Lucky you. :0)

kat said...

Great creations and wonderful RAKS; you're one lucky and talented blogger! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

love your work and those little goodie bags for breast cancer are the bomp!!

Heather said...

Wow! What a busy day you had! Your cards are absolutely stunning!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, I love what you did with the Seaside set!!

Christina Fischer said...

Great cards -- I love how you used the sketch both ways!

Lucky girl -- those RAKS are gorgeous! :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Sweet cards! Love the Raks TOO! Thanks for sharing... Michelle :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh my I love all of these cards the ones you made as well as the RAKs you received. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Bethany Paull said...

GREAT coloring on your seaside image. THese are all lovely. Nice RAKs too.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! (I LOVE the tea pot one!) What gorgeous RAKs too! And I hope your daughter feels better soon!

Deborah said...

Healing hugs to Chloe! Love your new adorable stamp! Great coloring Dawn! Your RAK's are all just fabulous! How do you join the image wish thingie on SU!?
TFS~ Deb

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

These cards are all just perfect! What awesome RAKS to receive. Tell your daughter if she ever needs help with her french homework, she can e-mail me! She parle très bien en français!!! LOL! I hope she feels better!

Brandi

Catherine said...

hope your daughters feels better. and all your cards are just beautiful!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the top one best!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love the pink and brown, and the beautiful tree!

Cindy

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome Raks you lucky girl, and I just love the cards you shared! The tea card cracks me up!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with Julee's sketch on both of these!! I especially love your Seaside card, and how you've colored it!! Fabulous RAK's too!!