Thursday 15 May 2008

All about Inchies

Good Thursday Afternoon!
It's the start of a 4 day weekend for us....love it!
This morning on SCS was the Ways To Use It Challenge....Inchies!
I dug out a set of stamps that I bought when I became a demo nearly two years ago. Mini Mates was something I'd give at workshops or hostess gifts but that never happened and they sat unmounted on a shelf. That is until today!
This little dude is adorable and fits perfectly in the one inch squares ;)
Stamps: Mini Mates; Cardstock: Old Olive, WW and Summer Picnic DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, 1" and 1 1/4" square punches, Slit punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals
Of course I HAD to do a cupcake card too! I'm addicted to them. I'd eat a cupcake every day if I could but to statisfy my cravings, I stamp them instead ;) It's not showing very well in the photo but I added the stardust clear pen to the edges of the icing and candle flame.
Stamps: MFT Din0-Mite; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, WW and Nana's Nursery DP; Inks: Adirondack Black and Versafine Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Slit Punch, 1" and 1 1/4" square punches, 5/8" celery ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, both of the cards look wonderful! I love your layout.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These are both adorable!!!! I especially love that first one though. I just love that little guy! Too cute!

Alex said...

totally cute - those little hedgies are freakin' adorable! Love them!!! I have never seen these mini mates - wow! are they cute!!

Lucky you, a four-day weekend! Whoohoo!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...I think you may have inspired me to go find some itty-bitty stamps!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I love these cards. Tha layout is perfect for those little tiny stamps. Thanks for a great card idea.

Donna Baker said...

these are both SO cute!!

Lori said...

Love your inchie cards! I'd forgotten all about Mini Mates--I should probably dig it out some day soon . . . Enjoy your long weekend!

Becky G said...

Totally cute, Dawn! I miss that set! I loved those little hedgies! Love your cupcakes, too!

Stampin hugs,
Becky

jjcreations said...

Both of these are great. The little hedgehogs are cute and I love the colours in the cup cake card. Joan

Bethany Paull said...

What a great way to use these cute little stamps. LOVE both of your cards.

Lauren (mytime) said...

I aodrw little images, and these are showcased PERFECTLY!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super, great layouts for the inchies!!

Rose Ann said...

Your inchie cards are fantastic, Dawn!! I especially love that cute little guy on the first! I never thought of using mini mates for inchies. What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

how cute is that? I need to try one of those inchies :)