Friday 30 May 2008

LSC card, Beate Sketch and group pic from last night

Good Friday Afternoon!
Yah...it's the weekend! I need to get out and mow the backyard but I just can't seem to pull myself off the couch....
This morning before heading to the school I had time to work on quite a few cards!! It was a very productive morning...gotta love those!
This trio of cards is for todays Limited Supply Challenge on SCS. You were to make three cards using the same stamps, cardstock and inks. You were also allowed some hardware and ribbon. When stamping them, I didn't want to add a sentiment and thought I'd add one as I needed to.
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Groovy Guava, WW and Afternoon DP; Inks: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava; Accessories: Rectangle Nesties, Choc Chip Twill, Ribbon Slider from HPH, Slit Punch, Dimensionals
Here is a closer look at the three cards.


After making the three cards for this mornings Limited Supplies Challenge I had a little time to work on Beate's WSC50. I'm always in need of bday cards and this layout worked well for my favourite cupcakes! I'm in love with these Hero Arts Cupcakes....lol
Stamps: Hero Arts Cupcakes; Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Choc Chip, WW and MM Animal Crackers DP; Inks: Adirondack Ink; Accessories: Copic Markers, Choc Chip Satin Ribbon, Rectangle Nesties, Slit Punch, Dimensionals, Stardust Gel Pen
Lastly, I just wanted to show you a group shot of the girls cards last night...what a hoot to see the different expressions with the eyes!
Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Hey Dawn, awesome cards!! I love the heartfelt/afternoon tea cards (my fav DP). ...and oh my, that cupcake card is just F-U-N!! Love the paper and the large scallops. You were VERY productive this a.m.!!

...I'll be thinking of you at Dover on Sunday. Hugs, D~

Mauna said...

Dawn, all your cards today are great. You have been busy!!! It is funny to see all the different expressions on all the cards. Have a great weekend!!

Allison Rankin said...

More terrific creations...love those first ones (that DP is the best!).

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW have you been busy Dawn! LOVE them ALL. The cards with the fun face with made from the petals set are just too funny! LOVE the cupcake and of course the flower cards are beautiful.

We just missed eachother on Jessie's Blog, I posted 1 minute after you. LOL :)

See you tomorrow, Jen :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That last set of cards is hysterical!! I LOVE them!!! :) I love that first set too...great colors!! And who wouldn't love getting that cupcake birthday card!! So cute!

Lori said...

Your trio of cards for the challenge is gorgeous. I may have to break down and buy some of that Afternoon Tea paper. The funny face cards are great--I bet your group really enjoyed making them.

Anonymous said...

great cards. I like the colors.

Rose Ann said...

Your Heartfelt Thanks set is sooo pretty, Dawn!! I love your yummy cupcake card too!! Those faces are soooo cute on those silly cards!! I had a big grin on my face just looking at them!!

Bethany Paull said...

Hee hee. Love those face cards! The flower group is pretty too. I love have cards around waiting for a sentiment. It's so easy to add something quick and appropriate for a last minute card that way.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all yur cards, just darling. Have a great week-end.

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, productive is not the word how about creative, this trio of cards is great love the paper and colors you used and that cupcake is too yummy. Love those cute face cards I am definitely going to have to case those.

Anonymous said...

I think those eye cards are just the best - darling, funny and oh so cute!!!! Hugs, Deb

Christina Fischer said...

Your card trio is beautiful -- love those colors! How cute is that cupcake card, too?!?!? :)

Thanks for the RAK -- it's gorgeous, and it totally made my day! :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so many scrummy cards fabulous colours and images,Dawnx

jjcreations said...

These are all great Dawn. I love the three cards you've done for the challenge. I'm going to work on that one later. I've missed coming by the past couple of days so I have to catch up on what you've been doing. Love those face cards too. They're very cute. Joan

Deborah said...

Tour trio is fabulous! Beautful stamping! Yummy cupcake, love the sweet card! The face cards are just
marvelous! TFS~ Take care, Deb

diane zechman said...

wow- Heartfelt Thanks looks great with that paper- lovely!

Heather said...

I love the flowers cards and those face cards are a real crack up!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, the face cards are so funny! I love them!! Super cute trio of cards too, love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards Dawn!!