Thursday 1 May 2008

A Hootin' Good Time

Good Thursday Evening!
Wow....where did the day go?!
I received some new CC Designs stamps from All That Scraps!! I'll show you the Owl set today but stay tuned for some REALLY cute girls very soon! You can always check the ATS blog to see what's new and even enter to win a stamp set ;)
This set is called A Hootin' Good Time. It's a HUGE set too!
Today on SCS is the Ways To Use It Challenge. You were to use pleats or ruffles on your project. I figured this Retired Flirty Ribbon Originals would work ;)
Stamps: CC Designs A Hootin' Good Time; Cardstock: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and BG Mellow DP; Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Old Olive; Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Jelly Roll Pen, Paper Snips, Nestabilities, Flirty Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back later tonight or early tomorrow with some BLOG CANDY!!! I am celebrating my ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY and I've passed 100,000 hits! WOW!

11 comments:

Alex said...

Wow!! 100K - that IS amazing!!!! Your blog rocks girl!!

This card is stinkin' adorable, I love that new stamp set!! Wonderful card, Dawn!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute Dawn...I love owls! I might have to try for this set!

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorabel card, love that DP and that cute owl

Lori said...

This is so cute! That paper is the perfect match for the owl image.

Michelle said...

What a fabulous card Dawn.

I have nominated you for an award check my blog out for details!

jjcreations said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary and the 100,000 hits.
I like your card...the owl inside the hole in the tree and the way the branch extends beyond. Great job o the challenge...I thought I still had some ruffled ribbon too, but alas no...I had to try to be more creative with paper. LOL. Joan

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog anniversary!! and congrats on the hits....your owl card is too cute :)

Anonymous said...

This card is AMAZING!!! Congrats on 100K!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary and all of your hits!! Wooo hooo!! Your owl card is sooo cute and your paper is a perfect match!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

How cute! That DP is perfect too!