Sunday 4 May 2008

Blog Challenge Cards

Happy Sunday!
If you entered to win either of the blog candies, be sure to see if YOU are a winner!
These first two cards are done for Sharon's blog No Time to Stamp? You were to make a pink and green card and use flowers. Sounds great doesn't it!?!
I had made the first card and then had some scraps still sitting on the table and decided not to throw them in the scrap box but rather make another card ;)

I didn't have a chance to post my card for Jen's sketch on her blog i{heart}2stamp yesterday. Saturday turned out to be a busy day! I was excited to use the Fantastix that Beate had sent me to ink up the flower. I used Guava and Wasabi re-inkers and applied the ink just like using a marker. They are FABULOUS! I then stamped it off once before stamping the white cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I don't have time to list all the supplies but if you have a question, please holler at me ;)

22 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Beautiful cards! My word these are fabulous. :)

Deb Neerman said...

These are drop-dead gorgeous!!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi Dawn, fabulous cards... Congrats on your 1 year anniversary blogging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW !!!!!!enjoying your beautiful creations everyday !!!!!!
tfs:
chat

Lisa Nagata said...

I love the cards. TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow, all three are beautiful!! I'm not sure I could pick a favorite they're all so pretty :)

Alhambra Club said...

These are so pretty, love the soft pink you used on the first two cards.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards Dawn. Love the colors, the lay-outs... especially the last one... I just love that set and the matching paper. TFS!

Sandy said...

Very cute Dawn!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh these are gorgeous, Dawn -- all three of them! You've reminded me that my tree branch PTI set hasn't seen any love lately! What did you use for the dimension on the tree's flowers on the first one? Liquid pearls? It looks great!

Lori said...

Love the pink and green flower pair! I'm glad you got the Fantastix to work--I just can't figure them out . . .

Alex said...

I totally love those pink and green cards, they are fabulous!! And, of course the fantstix look great with my favorite dp (this week - LOL!)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

corinnesomerville said...

Wow, Dawn...these are really really gorgeous !!! You really out did yourself on these.....BEEEEEAUTIFUL !!!

Anonymous said...

I love these soft colors.... I love the layouts and the beautiful colors! Great work.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Dawn! LOVE that first on - I still need that set! :)

Renée said...

Wow Dawn! These are beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn! I love the colors and papers!!

Rose Ann said...

All of your cards are so fresh and gorgeous! I just love them all!!!

Angel said...

i want to hear more about the fantastix. What are they? I missed that memo. :-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE ROCKIN'!!! Totally awesome cards!! Thx for playing :)

Sandy in NH said...

Love the cards! Great colors and design! Very creative mind and I just want to jump inside and take it all in!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh gosh, all three of these cards are just so absolutely pretty!!! I love them all -- great use of colors and ribbons -- wonderfully done!!! TFS and for playing!!!