Saturday 24 May 2008

SFYTT cards

Happy Saturday!
Wow, it's been a busy one so far! First thing this morning, Chloe and I headed out to the Greenhouse to order and pay for some plants for the Kindergarten and Grades 1/2 kids to plant next week at school. Then we hit Walmart for some groceries. Home to make cabbage rolls for a luncheon we are having on Monday. Then while those cooked in the oven, I mowed the lawn. After that we headed to the post office and mailed a bunch of RAKS....$23 later...haha!
Then I stamped....I think all my creative juices went away today....sorry....
I ALMOST didn't post any of these :(
These cards were inspired by Jen's sketch on her blog i{heart}2stamp. Check it out if you get a chance. She has some fabulous sketches there!
Stamps: Hero Arts Cupcake; Cardstock All PTI; Inks: Versafine Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Heidi Swapp Jewels, May Arts Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals
I wanted to make more of a boyish card....think this one will work....it's kind of funky too. I think I have used Big Pieces maybe ONCE. Hope it retires ;)
Stamps: Big Pieces, Smarty Pants; Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, WW and East Coast Prep DP; Inks: Same as CS; Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Nestabilities, 1/2" circle punch, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer
I started working on this card with Jen's sketch in mind but then I realized the Tart & Tangy images were too big to get three on here....so I stopped and this is the end result...lol
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Smarty Pants; Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, WW and Summer Picnic DP; Inks: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, 5/8" Real Red Ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, Nestabilities, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW you have been SUPER busy Dawn!!! All three cards are super cute and creative. Have fun eating those cabbage rolls, they are making my mouth water, hehe.

Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Dawn these are all so adorable. I so love those little jewels on the scallops on the top card. Not quite sure what you mean about your creative juices going away. These are wonderful.

Denise Marzec said...

Ooooh, these are adorable..all such fun themes. What a fun sketch. I love circles!!

Allison Rankin said...

Too good...love the second one esp.!

Tanya said...

These are all so cute! I love the boy card!

Lisa Nagata said...

Wow!!Dawn. Fab Cards.

Lori said...

You were busy today! I really like the cupcake card--looks yummy.

jjcreations said...

My gracious goodness.....you are an amazing woman....I would have collapsed after all that running about!!!! Your cards are great. They're each unique and I love them all. Joan

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards - my favorite being the cupcake one! Thanks for posting your cards to keep me enthused. I really liked all of the sayings on your cards also.

Joan
Maple Grove, MN.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Dawn! I always just LOVE your cards. . .they make me smile!

Rose Ann said...

All of these are bright and cheery...and I love what you've done with the sketch!! Awesome as usual!! You're a superwoman!! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Dawn! If this is the result of 'no creative juices', bring on the ones with 'creative juices'! lol
(p.s. I volunteer to take the left-over (like there will be any!) cabbage rolls off your hands!)

Jessie/knightrone said...

How do you do it!! All three of these are just fantastic!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Hey Dawn,
They are all great!! I love the cupcake one with all the bling!!

Alhambra Club said...

I am so glad you posted these it is a great sketch and love what you did with it.

kathleenh said...

Fabulous cards! The cupcake one is adorable with the colors, the paper, the gems and the scallops. the second one makes a great boy card! I love those colors together. I love the layout on your tart and tangy card. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! All fabulous!!! And I'm tired just reading all you did on this day! Holy smokes! :)

Marilyn said...

Wow - wish my cards looked like this when I had such a busy day!! You were smoking like a freight train! Love these cards - and I agree with you about Big Pieces - I've used them maybe once or twice!

Heather said...

I love how you used Jen's sketch!

Anonymous said...

Wow, darling cards!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these cards... very cute- great colors and neat with dimensions.... love em.

Deborah said...

You better had posted these awesome cards!Adore each and every one! Your creative juices are rocking! WOW! You sure were one busy bee today! Take care, Deb