Thursday 15 May 2008

What You Got Challenge

Good Friday Morning!
It's the long weekend for us here in Canada and our weather here in Edmonton is going to be FANTASTIC! I can't wait to spend a little of it outdoors.
This month Joanne from Just a little something has challenged Nancy from iSTAMP and I to use Berry Bliss DP. We were to use THREE different patterns from the package. Simple enough? Well I certainly struggled with this one...lol
I'm not sure why but when this paper first came out I HAD to have it. Then when I got it...I didn't like it as much :( Does that ever happen to any of you?
Both cards are pretty simple. If you have any questions...just holler at me.
Stamps: One of a Kind; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa,WC paper and Berry Bliss DP; Inks: VersaMark, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Black EP, Small corner rounder punch, Choc Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Adhesive, Microbeads
Stamps: In the Stars; Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, WW and Berry Bliss DP; Inks: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Lg star punch, 1 1/8" circle punch, small corner rounder punch, Pretty in pink grograin, Organdy ribbon, Dimensionals
Be sure to stop by the other girls blogs and check out their creations! We'd love for you to play along as well. So be sure and link us to your creations! If you upload to SCS please put WYG for What You Got in the keywords so we can see them ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back later today with a couple other cards and a project I worked on for our teachers.

10 comments:

Alex said...

Yep, it sure looks like you struggled.....NOT!!! These are stinkin' cute Dawn, I love them!! And, the Berry Bliss is always a yummy choice! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dottie K. said...

These are just so pretty. Love the layouts especially the first one but then again that star is adorable also. Love the cards from yesterday, google won't let me leave a message in that post. Love the three squares - just darling. :)

Nancy Riley said...

I'm with Alex ... I don't believe you struggle with ANYthing stamping related! Your WYG samples are FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Ha -- I did the same thing with Berry Bliss!!! I just don't like it as much as I thought I would!

You did a fabulous job with the challenge, though!!! :)

Unknown said...

I just love both these cards Dawn, and I'm giggling about Berry Bliss because I'm the same way. It was one of my first purchases from this catty, and then when I got it, it was SO hard for me. I don't know why I struggle with it so because I always love what everyone else does with it! LOL!

Great cards, and thank for playing my friend!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this color palette...good job girl!

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Girlie !!

I'm so sorry that I haven't commented much this week !!! I've been by everday...just haven't left my usual messages :(
Love the colours and layouts of your cards !!!

Have a great lonnnnnnng weekend !
Corinne

Unknown said...

Your cards are just great!! I felt the same about that paper - it's hard to use but you did beautifully! :)

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are just sooo beautiful, and I love the colors and papers you've used!! I always think pink and brown look so nice together, and these are certainly no exception!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and chocolate...very pretty cards!!