Sunday 25 May 2008

Featured Stamper Peanutbee

Good Sunday Afternoon!
It's a gloomy day here which is fine because I spent the morning making perogies. I did have a chance to quickly work on the Featured Stamper card for SCS while my dough rested for a couple of hours.
Today it is Denise aka Peanutbee on SCS. Oh my word, she has a FABULOUS gallery!
I decided to CASE this card of hers HERE.
Denise has used a CC Designs stamp from All That Scraps and it got me to thinking I should do the same ;)
I am going to lay down and finish watching the Indy500 and then the Nascar Race tonight....I'm exhausted today!
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA: YAH! Jeff Gordon finished 4th!
Stamps: CC Designs Hey Chicky and Love Ya Much; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, WW; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, Prima, Blue Gem, Black Gingham and Dimensionals

13 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Dawn your card is super cute. LOVE the embossed background and super cute image. Sweet case, Jennifer :)

Allison Rankin said...

Cuteness Dawn...now where's my perogies?

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Is that a new embossing folder? I love it!! :0)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Seriously, where are MY perogies, yumm!!
This is so super cute!! Enjoy your day!!

Denise Marzec said...

I just *LOVE* your card. Those birds are so sweet (probably my favorite by CC Designs), and I love the blue and white. It's so soft and calming.

...and I didn't know you were a NASCAR girl.....ME TOO! :) Enjoy the race tonight!

kdj said...

Great card! It's so crisp & clean - very spring :)

Anonymous said...

Girly! That is so cute! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Awww...so cute! I love how you matted everything in black! It really pops!

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable, birds!! Great colors and texture! These little birds are probably my favorite from CC Designs. (Need to pull mine out).

Maria said...

Such a cute card Dawn! Those birdies are adorable!! Love the pretty colors!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day. . .do you celbrate it in Canada?

Maria

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just so cute, Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn, super cute..those birds always make me smile!
by the way...I love perogies ...I assume you make them yourself instead of buying the frozen ones from the store :)