Friday 2 May 2008

Gwenny Darling!

Good Friday Morning!
Everyone this is Gwenny! She's one of the Glam Girls from a set that CC Designs will be releasing on May 4th. There are three girls and you'll meet them all very soon ;)
Christine was nice enough to send a card kit with the stamps. She provided me with everything to make this card....how easy is that eh?! All the paper, embellishments and stamps will be available at All That Scraps.
I couldn't get a good picture of this as it's been so cloudy and rainy here lately. I've coloured her glasses with a Stardust Clear Jelly Pen....so sparkly IRL!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll have some Blog Candy soon! Promise!

20 comments:

Michelle said...

What an adorable card Dawn & Gwenny is so cute!

Denise G said...

Dawn,
My thoughts on this stamp set was that she was just okay, but you have made her fabulous! REALLY!!! You have made her look totally darling!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Denise

Alhambra Club said...

she is adorable, great card, can't wait for the relase, only two more days.

Bethany Paull said...

Awesome! Great colors. ANd I love the scallops and tiny flowers.

Allison Rankin said...

Love the mix of DP here and the scalloped edges with the dew drops is super cute!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

She is darling..Love it! have a fabulous weekend. chris

Alex said...

Wonderul colors and way cute with the scallops and those cute little flowers - this is absolutely darling, Dawn!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christina Fischer said...

I love the colors on this one!! Cute card -- great embellishments! :)

stampmonkey said...

That is just too cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

what a cute card Dawn!! I need that stamp that says "Darling" :) have a great weekend!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this cute card!

Anonymous said...

Yes.. Gwenny is darling! And so is your card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gwenny is so cute, great layout and love the fun colors!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...Gwenny is so cute!! I love the pastel colors, your pretty little flowers, bling, and ribbon!! Love this!

Deborah said...

Trying to do lots of catch up on my blogging! This is one adorable card! Deb

jjcreations said...

Very cute card....I love all the little flowers. Joan

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh is this fabulous! LOVE that stamp and the colors are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is aDORable!!!! I love all the flowers, the bling and the soft colors!! So cute!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

She is just too cool! Love all the pink, the DP and the bling! My dd's would love her!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! Love all the different papers you used!