Monday 12 May 2008

TLC cards

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day yesterday.
This morning I had a chance to stamp before heading off to the school so of course I worked on the challenge on SCS. Today you were to emboss then watercolour.
I'm not sure why I haven't embossed in black and watercoloured before but I will definitely do this more often. I like the look of the embossed black!
Stamps: Hero Arts Cupcake; Cardstock: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, WC Paper and DCWV Nana's Nursery DP; Inks: VersaMark, VersaFine, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Celery, Old Olive; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Stardust Jelly Pen, Key Tag Punch, 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals
Stamps: Pun Fun; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, WW and WC paper and Cutie Pie DP; Inks: Versamark, Versafine, Banana, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Sahara Sand; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Dollar Store clear gems, Dimensionals, Primas and Rhinestone Brad
Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Jess said...

I love both of these cards! The layout and colors are gorgeous.

Alex said...

So cute, both of them! Of course, I am partial to the little bird and all that blue, just love that! Pretty flowers too!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

CUTENESS!!

Tracy.H said...

Love these!! That cupcake is just too cute. I am gonna have to try this myself! :0)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what this embossing thing is about - but I love the cupcake card! I love that sentiment - LOL

Donna Baker said...

I adore your cupcake card! love the Springy colors & yumminess! the bird card is super cute, too

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!! I *love* the sentiment on the first one! :)

Renée said...

These are both great, Dawn! I love the popped up cherry on top!

Nancy Riley said...

Your cupcake card is adorable, Dawn! Love that 3-D Cherry!

The Pun Fun card is so cute! There you go working your magic with the primas and gems!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome Dawn...both of them! I love embossing first...it helps me stay in the lines LOL! Love your colouring...with or without embossing.

Deborah said...

My goodness Dawn! I just love to visit your blog! Wonderful cards to always make me feel better! Thanks! Deb

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Darling cards! Fantastic cupcake image! Looks so good embossed! I'm a huge fan of that sweet, little bird from Pun Fun! I just love how you designed these! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration! :D

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Great job Dawn! :)

Rose Ann said...

What a great sentiment on that yummy cupcake card....lol!! Your little birdie is so cute on your second one!! Love them both!!