Monday 26 May 2008

Mojo39 For My Friend

Good Monday Morning!
I've got a super busy day ahead of me so I thought I'd work on something while I had a few extra minutes. This card was created using Julee's Mojo 39 sketch on her blog.
Last night while watching the Nascar race I watercoloured some of the images that Kelly had sent me a few weeks ago. Luckily one of them worked for todays card ;)
Stamps: High Hopes, Lizzie Anne(sentiment); Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, WW, WC paper and Jersey Shore DP; Inks: Black Stazon and Various SU! markers; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Nestabilities, Striped Pumpkin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

CUTE - NESS !!! Love those 3-D Butterflies! Adorable, Dawn!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card and awesome coloring!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable! So light and summery!

Anonymous said...

Aww-inspiring as usual Dawn.

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute, great job Dawn, it looks super!! Love the butterflies!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I don't think this could get any cuter!! Love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Your coloring is wonderful and I love the bright colors you picked to go along with this great HH image. Fanastic card!! So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, how cute is she. WOW again!! LOL Hope we can get together soon!
D

Dottie K. said...

Oh she is so cute and love those colors. Great layout! :)

Tracy.H said...

So cute! :0)

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, WOW, Dawn! This is beautiful--perfectly colored too!

Lisa Nagata said...

Fab card Dawn.Love those images.

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable!! Love your coloring and DP choice!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

absolute cuteness, dawn !!!!!i love the butterflies !!!!
tfs:)
chat

corinnesomerville said...

What a fantastic layout and I Love Love what you did with it !!!

kathleenh said...

So cute! I love the color combo and your watercoloring is beautiful.

Tina said...

Great card, great coloring, and the pumpkin pie really makes the whole thing pop!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Adorable card Dawn, LOVE the fun sketch and darling image. SO sweet, Jennifer :)

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo sweet, and your coloring looks amazing!! Super job with the sketch, and I love those papers and butterflies!!