Sunday 11 May 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge

Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you all are enjoying time with your families!
Today is the Featured Stamper on SCS. It's so much fun to cruise through someones gallery and see all their wonderful creations. Today's lucky girl is Jennifer aka Lovetostamp6 and the card I decided to CASE is HERE.
I loved her layout and the colour blocking that she did. Yesterday I tried a few times to use my Boatloads of Love stamp set but was unsuccessful. I like how it worked out today though.
Stamps: Boatloads of Love; Cardstock: PTI white, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, WC paper; Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Going Grey, Brilliant Blue; Accessories: Rectangle Nesties, CB Embossing Folder, Circle Punches, Striped Bashful Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Clear Stardust Pen
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE your card and design Dawn, your cards are ALWAYS an inspiration to me. Thanks so much for playing.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Jennifer :)

huntla1 said...

Wow, great card! It is really adorable and this sketch really suits it! Colors are wonderful!

Mauna said...

This card is boatloads of cute!! I love the colors and how you used the cuddlebug! TFS!!!!

Jill said...

How cute is this?! Love that boat. Fantastic job!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great job Dawn, it looks like this one turned out just fine!!

Lisa Nagata said...

Fab Card,Dawn. I love the colors you used.

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love this stamp and the embossed background looks fabulous!

Courtney said...

This is just the cutest ever. Love the cuttlebugged background and the colors! TFS!

Marilyn said...

I absolutely adore this card - the fun colors and the embossed background - you did a fab job with this one too!

Marilyn said...

Dawn - I've left you an award on my site - thanks for the daily inspiration you always bring!!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the colors and the embossing, totally fantastic.

Carolyn King said...

adorable card. love the texture on it. Hope your Mother's Day was great!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo cute, Dawn!! I love your coloring and all of the texture! What a great layout too!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Exquisite card ,love it ,Dawnxx

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job with the boat, and the paperblocking and texture are a great touch!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love this with all the circles!!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love this card!!! love all those circles :)