Saturday 31 May 2008

Jen and Taylor's Sketches

Wow, where has this day gone?! I finished cleaning Chloe's room then had to go get dog food at the vet and then grocery shop. Not a whole lot of time left to stamp today....bummer!
I did manage to get one card done for Jen's sketch on her blog i{heart}2stamp. I know the girls there challenged themselves to using Bellas or Stamping Bella images so I thought I'd do the same. I am not sure I've ever inked this image up....lol
I don't own any Bella sentiments but I do have a great MFT set Say Charge....used a sentiment from that one ;)
Stamps: Retailfellabella and MFT Say Charge ; Cardstock: Papertrey Aqua Mist and Berry Sorbet, WW and My Minds Eye DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Primas and Clear Gems, Key Tag Punch and Dimensionals
Last night I had some free time to finish up a card I started in the morning. This one is for Taylor's cupcake sketch #18. I even challenged myself to use a colour I'm not very fond of...Taken With Teal....ewwwww
Stamps: CC Designs It's My Birthday; Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Pumpkin Pie, WW and Junkitz DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Circle and Rectangle Nesties, Copic Markers, Cotton Candy Stickles, Yellow Stickles, Pumpkin and Turq Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love your coloring and DP

Tracy.H said...

I just love those CC Designs...love the card! I really need to get me some of those images! ;0)

Unknown said...

Super cute cards Dawn! Nice and colorful and pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Bella and I love the Lucky card! sorry you didn't get this months stamps in time :( Maybe soon!

Renée said...

I love both cards, Dawn! and, I like Taken with Teal, it goes well in certain colour combinations!

Dottie K. said...

Those cards are just do darling. Love the bright colors on both. :)

Lori said...

I love the bright colors you used on your cards. That Junkitz paper is so much fun to use! I'm loving that little dog image--I may have to add that set to a future ATS order . . .

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome. And that DP is terrific! BTW, I snitched some of that Making Memories stuff...see, I have to copy everything you do now!

Maria said...

Ooh, beautiful summer colors, Dawn! Very pretty cards. Bella looks like me after I shop at a craft store and the guy Bella looks just like my husband! LOL!

I have that CC Design stamp. . .yet to be inked. Great job on coloring the image! Very pretty colors!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

I love these cards! The Bella one is so pretty- I love the colors!
The cupcake one is just so sweet! How cute is that dog image?! I so love that DSP! You did a fabulous job!

huntla1 said...

I love both of your cards even though they are different as can be!! I have never seen/noticed this Bella stamp before, but this is so my guy (when he is not on crutches from his recent ACL reconstruct!) Shoes are not my thing (I know, a woman who is not a shoe nut...) but boxes and bags of new stuff certainly are! This cupcake card is adorable!! I love this image and mine has yet to see ink, and the colors and way you put it together Adorable with a capital "A"! Thanks for sharing, I can see a similar cupcake card in my near future!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are so fun, Dawn. And that sentiment is perfect for that Bella.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both of your cards are super cute, and I am loving the colors on them!! I dispise Taken With Teal, but here recently have learned to love colors I used to hate, maybe it is next. I can tell you one thing though, it will never be no-no yellow!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

These are both so cute!!! Love that paper too.

Amy Sheffer said...

These are both so fun! Love the color combos especially!

Taylor said...

How adorable! Love that little puppy image! Thanks for playing the cupcake sketch challenge!

Rose Ann said...

Love your fun Bella card (gosh...I wish that were me..lol). Your C.C. Designs doggy is so cute, and I love the papers too!! Super cute cards, Dawn!!

Deborah said...

Glad I looked back at your blog, I missed this post! Great Bella and CC card! Love your pails and stuffed animals! Cuteness! Take care, Deb

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards!
Hugs and smiles

Alex said...

oooh, I love the bright colors of these, they are totallly cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex