Wednesday 14 May 2008

Inspirational Sketches

Happy Wednesday!
Today I combined the Sketch Challenge on SCS with Beate's Inspiration Challenge for this card. I really like Choc Chip and Soft Sky together. I should have stamped the the image in Choc Chip Craft and embossed in Clear....but I didn't....lol...so I decided to add some Dazzling Diamonds to spruce it up a bit.
Stamps: Essense of Love; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Soft Sky, Afternoon DP; Inks: Choc Chip; Accessories: Silver HPH, Photo corner punch, paper piercer, 3 for you punch, choc satin ribbon, 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds, Designer Label punch
I needed a kids birthday card. Doesn't this card scream fun?! I love this image. It's from CC Designs and you can get it at All That Scraps. The DP is from WeRMemoryKeepers and it's the White Out Collection.

Stamps: It's Your Birthday; Cardstock: Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, WW and White Out DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer
This card is from Lauren's sketch that she posted last Saturday. I'm playing catch up ;)

Stamps: So Many Sayings, Verve Visual Thankful Blossoms; Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, WW and White Out Collection DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories; Copics Markers, Clear Stardust Pen, Circle Nesties and Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome stuff Dawn!! Love both of those stamps sets...I bought the Essence of Love because of all the beautiful cards you've made but haven't used it yet...now I'm thinking I just might need that CC Designs set....you're a great enabler!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Debbie Olson said...

All of these are lovely, Dawn, but the Essence of Love card is just SO elegant--beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards! Your work always rocks!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Dawn you always amaze me at how you can make so many fabulous cards. They are all just beautiful.

Lisa Nagata said...

Wonderful cards,Dawn.

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn! Every single day I sit here in complete awe of YOU! I cannot believe the number of high quality cards you create in a matter of a few days! I'm so jealous, and wish I worked fast like you! Each of these cards is unique, original, and gorgeous!

Alex said...

These cards are all gorgeous as usual Dawn! That first one is so very elegant, and that second one is just plain fun! As for the third one - OMG!!! It is my favorite because it has a butterfly on it AND it sues my favorite colors, one of them being ORANGE!!! Love these, you are such a talented and versatile stamper! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

all these are great! I really need to try her Inspiration Sketch! love the bright colors of your Lucky card & the butterfly card is so pretty

Anonymous said...

WOW girlie .. Your card are wonderful girlie ... I especially love that doggie :-) he's sooo stinkin cute :-)
love ya
Dawn Griffith

Deb said...

Beautiful cards, the butterfly is stunning!

Anonymous said...

All three are fabulous! But I'm partial to that first one. I just love that image and was so tempted to get that set (but I never did).

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I adore each and every one! AMAZING!

Rose Ann said...

Each and every one of these is awesome!! I see that everyone else agrees too!! You rock, Dawn!! I was trying to pick a favorite...and I just can't. ;)