Thursday 1 November 2012

Beary Special

Gosh it feels like it should be Friday already....well it sort of is for me....hehe
I'm off tomorrow!
I still haven't stamped and am very happy that I still have cards to share from two weeks ago.
Luckily I made over 30 cards while on vacation!

This one was created using a Taylored Expressions stamp set called Beary Special and used a Deconstructed Sketch.
I remember being up super early one day and this card took me over an hour!!! Can you imagine? Must have been the early hour that threw me off...lol. It's not a complicated card.
I am fairly pleased with the copic colouring on this one though :)
Stamps: Beary Special
Paper: TE Snow White, SU Crumb Cake, MME Happy Day DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copics, Nesties, TE Friendship Blooms Dies, SU buttons, Pink Twine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Beate said...

30 cards? you are a card making machine!!!! This one is darling. Love the layout and papers (of course).
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Such a sweet teddy...and beautiful coloring as well!! Love the papers, banner, and pretty flowers!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what a darling little bear and your coloring is absolutely perfect!!!!!! The sweet little flowers are sooo pretty, too!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

DARLING!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable! This is one of my favorite TE images and you've colored it beautifully.