Friday 9 November 2012

Wishing You a Joyous Season

Hello :)

If you are looking for my Fun Friday Your Next Stamp post please scroll down....thanks!

Last weekend I played along with the MFT sketch from Wednesday and created this card.
We definitely look like we are in the holiday season here with 6 inches of snow in the past 24 hours.....lol
It's always so pretty when it's NEW snow but turns to a yucky mess pretty quick!
Anyway, back to my card....
Last month I earned this free set from MFT called Seasonal Sentiments. I just LOVE the boldness of it! Perfect for making it the focal point of any card.
Again, this sketch is from MFT #96.
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments
Paper: Crumb Cake, EP This & That Christmas dp
Ink: Black
Accessories: MFT snowflakes, mini pennants, solid bracket border dies, Sewing, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Linen Thread
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Good morning Dawn. I love this card...the red and kraft together is so warm. I especially like the snowflakes added to the banner! :)

Beate said...

I LOVE the snowflake banner and the muted colors you chose. Gorgeous card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Jackie Pedro said...

Dawn, this is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE all the Kraft and the snowflake peeking out from behind one of the layers!!

Debra said...

Such a pretty card. I love the color combo. The snowflakes on the the pennant is genius! :)

Marisa said...

That snowflake banner is too cute! Did the outside snow have anything to do wtih this theme ;)

Denise Marzec said...

So adorable. LOVE the snowflakes on the pennants...I'm gonna HAVE to remember to try that!!!

scrappingnana said...

This is so pretty. Love the red & kraft color combo and the pretty snowflake banner.

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty Dawn, love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

What you did for this sketch GF was awesome!