Wednesday 7 November 2012

Given Enough Caffeine I Could Rule The World

Happy Hump Day already!!!
Yeah!
I don't know about you but whenever there is a time change I am exhausted the first week. Can't figure out why as we GAINED an hour....lol
Maybe it's waking up at 4:30 am instead of 5:30 without an alarm??? By 8 pm I'm ready for bed. Maybe it's just that I'm getting old??? 

Last night in order to stay up past 8pm I headed to my craft room and stamped!
Julee had an awesome sketch on the Mojo Monday blog.
I pulled out a fun coffee/tea set called Better With You from Verve.
The papers are actually Christmas themed. Echo Park This & That Christmas. 
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Beate said...

What a GREAT sentiment and card. I LOVE the added stains next to the sentiment, the stitching and piercing. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful card, Dawn! I, too, love the coffee stains...and the Christmas paper works perfectly! I feel the same way you do about the time change...why can't they just leave things, alone, huh? And I hate have to run around the house and cars changing the clocks!!

Marisa said...

Just love the green and how you incorporated the coffee ring "stains". Great use of the sketch! I hear you re: adjusting to the change, though this one is much easier for me than jumping ahead an hour in the spring.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love, love, love. The green, red & Kraft combo is perfect for this.

Cindy said...

Dawn
super cute card..
I have been receiving your blog for months and I had not a clue how to comment! so today I reset everything and I can comment now..
Cindy

Cindy Haffner said...

LOL So true!!~

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch, Dawn....love the cute *caffine* stamps you used and your sewing is always sooo perfect!!!!!

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a great take on this sketch. Love how you used Christmas papers with this stamp set. You've inspired me to break out this stamp set.

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the great sewing detail!