Tuesday 27 November 2012

Good Tidings FMS62

Happy Tuesday!

I'm on the move again today....heading out of town to visit one of my stores and hoping I'm not too tired when I get home this evening to spend some time stamping!

Last weekend I played along with the Freshly Made Sketch #62.
The rosette is hand scored and the PTI holly die was added to the middle.
Stamps: In the Meadows Silhouettes
Paper: White, Real Red, Doodlebug North Pole DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: PTI holly dies, hot glue, circle punch, dimensionals, scor pal

5 comments:

Beate said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card. Love your Rosette, topped with the holly. The paper you chose in the background is, as always, perfect!
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Great rosette and love the holly leaf on it. Way to rock the sketch :)

Carolyn King said...

this is so fun--love the rosette holly! Awesome!!! Hope you are not to tired tonight to stamp :)

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOVE these rosettes. They're so eye catching!

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Dawn...I haven't used my rosette die is sooo long...this is one gorgeous Christmas card!!!!!!