Saturday 24 November 2012

O Christmas Tree

So did everyone do a little shopping yesterday?
 I know it was Black Friday in the States and there are CRAZY deals!
We TRIED to do the same in Canada but honestly, it's not the same. 30% to 40% isn't a great deal....in my opinion. I looked and bought zip!

We were going to head to Banff today but there are so many other things to do that it'll have to wait. Maybe until tomorrow ;)

Last Monday I played along with the Mojo sketch #268.
I just love this tree! Looks like newly fallen snow is resting on the branches. Such pretty sentiments in this set from Verve too!
Stamps: O Christmas Tree
Paper: Vanilla, Old Olive, EP This & That Christmas dp
Ink: Old Olive, Black
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Rhinestones, copics, dimensionals

4 comments:

Marisa said...

FABULOUS take on the Mojo sketch, Dawn!! Love the added bling! I shopped and got some good deals at our LSS - self bought Christmas gifts for my family to give me LOL!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVIN that bling, FAB!!~

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that tree Dawn and the added bling is so cute!!!

Beate said...

Oh, that's gorgeous. Love the layout, the colors and the image. Love the bling you added.
Hugs and smiles